Probably Archery: worth the money?

ManOfDisguise

I like how ridiculous this game is and it provides a nice challenge plus its pretty unique. But how much replay value does it have? Is it worth getting?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Nah honestly nope.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Probably

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

It's one joke that'll get old very quickly. Ask yourself, would you pay for QWOP?

There was a less developed free version of it.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

It was in the humble bundle just a few hours ago, you should've gotten it then :D

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

goddamit i want a new game tho!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

No.

"If violence does not work, try more violence"

goddamit i want a new game tho!

And your first instinct was Probably Archery?

Try a real game like CS:GO, Wargame, Saint's Row, Age of Wonders III, FTL or one of the other THOUSANDS of proper games available on Steam alone.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

And your first instinct was Probably Archery?

Try a real game like CS:GO, Wargame, Saint's Row, Age of Wonders III, FTL or one of the other THOUSANDS of proper games available on Steam alone.

already got CSGO tired of CS, Age of Wonders - RTS is the genre im the worst at, FTL - im still wondering about that game 

Specs of my PC:

already got CSGO tired of CS, Age of Wonders - RTS is the genre im the worst at, FTL - im still wondering about that game 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c_QY0dnI-M

If that's not fun don't buy it, although I think you should.

I should also point out that Age of Wonders is NOT an RTS, it's a 4X game.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.