[Origin] up to 50% off games

pixeldensity

EA's Origin seems to be having its own spring sale. Up to 50% off on Origin store.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/deals/sale/gigabytes-deals

Deals Expires on 4/23

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w

GREAT! now all they need is games that arnt battlefeild and titanfall that i actually want

CPU: i5 3570K @4.5GHz    GPU: R9 290   MOBO: ASUS p8z77-v  RAM: 8Gb corsair vengence   CASE: ARC MIDI  PSU: XFX pro 550W  HDD: 2tb segate baracuda

weird

almost every game isnt 50% off in that list

only a few

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

And I bought FIFA 14 for 40$ today...

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

And I bought FIFA 14 for 40$ today...

Poor you, that you actually bought Fifa.. :D

jk

Poor you, that you actually bought Fifa.. :D

jk

It was worth it though.

I love FIFA.^^

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Who gives a crap, discounts are discounts, you go through the list and you will find some incredibly cheap games!

Comb it with a brick

Who gives a crap, discounts are discounts, you go through the list and you will find some incredibly cheap games!

But whether they're good games is a different story....

CPU Intel i7-6700k | Motherboard ASUS Maximus Hero VIII | GPU MSI GTX 970 | RAM 16 GB Corsair Vengeance 3000Mhz | Cooling Noctua NH-D15 | Storage 240GB Crucial M500; 2TB Seagate Barracuda | PSU EVGA 850w | Case Phatek Enthoo Pro M Acrylic

Aw man, I didn't even know that the C&C collection was a thing.

I wanted to play Red Alert so bad a while back but it just refused to install on a Windows 7 PC.

And it's only $10... I MUST HAVE THIS!

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

Is the Mass Effect DLC and extra weapons worth it?  Anyone have them?

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

I kind of wanna jump on SimCity now hahaha

It's actually pretty good now. They've done a crap load of updates to it and it's really smooth now.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Thank you! just bought Crysis 3. Was never a big fan of the series, but for 5 bucks, I'll give it a shot :)

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

I'll probably grab the Mass Effect Trilogy as I just sold my Xbo 360 and no longer have the games

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Leviathan was the best DLC for 3 in my opinion.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Needs Battlefield 4 Premium to be half off.

Yeah .__.

Humpty Dumpty was pushed.

In my opinion no DLC is worth purchasing. But if you have a EA Origins account. You can accumulate points and purchase DLC with those points. Just save your points for games you really like. Not all games have points that are accumulated through achievements. I know ME3 does.     

Test ideas by experiment and observation; build on those ideas that pass the test, reject the ones that fail; follow the evidence wherever it leads and question everything.

In my opinion no DLC is worth purchasing. But if you have a EA Origins account. You can accumulate points and purchase DLC with those points. Just save your points for games you really like. Not all games have points that are accumulated through achievements. I know ME3 does.     

Cool, didn't know that.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

Mass Effect 1:

Bring Down the Sky

Mass Effect 2:

Overlord

Lair of the Shadow Broker

Kasumi: Stolen Memory

Zaeed

Firewalker

Arrival

Mass Effect 3:

Leviathan

Omega

Citadel

From Ashes

Those are the DLC that are worth it in my opinion. I've put nearly 1000 hours into Mass Effect. I know my shit. If you're limited to a budget, only buy these.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Mass Effect 1:

Bring Down the Sky

Mass Effect 2:

Overlord

Lair of the Shadow Broker

Kasumi: Stolen Memory

Zaeed

Firewalker

Arrival

Mass Effect 3:

Leviathan

Omega

Citadel

From Ashes

Those are the DLC that are worth it in my opinion. I've put nearly 1000 hours into Mass Effect. I know my shit. If you're limited to a budget, only buy these.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/mass-effect-3/pc-download/addon/mass-effect-3-digital-deluxe-edition-upgrade-ANW.html

So that's not worth the $5?  Doesn't look like it to be honest. 

Unless From Ashes is significantly cheaper by itself, I'd go for it.

Unless From Ashes is significantly cheaper by itself, I'd go for it.

I don't even see where DLC is offered for the game.  That's all I see.

I don't even see where DLC is offered for the game.  That's all I see.

I think you either have to buy it in-game or from Bioware's own site