I challenge you not to laugh or even grin while watching this.

rcarlos243

Bit.ly link, not clicking.

^^^This.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

meh .....

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

it was HARD but i managed not to

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

All the girls were curious...Hmm.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

His doing it all wrong - Good thing it was only a prank  :P

hellooooooooo

This is even better : 

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Bit.ly link, not clicking.

^^^This.

i reffuse to click bit.ly links because i dont like links where i dont know where it's going

Guys, free pro tip, if you add a + to the end of a bitly it takes you to bitly.com and shows you the real URL.

Here is one with a link to this page and screen cap to prove.

http://bit.ly/1kDiiBI+

211pd1i.jpg

As you can see it shows no content from the page it only reveals the real URL, so no danger of shock images or any other malicious content being loaded, I'm amazed at how many people do not know about this simple mechanic of Bitly.

Or, people genuinely feel bit.ly is dumb and isn't worth the time to even go out of your way trying to figure out what the heck it links to. I know for me, whenever I see a bit.ly link, I avoid it like avoiding active X.

LTT shortens URLS anyway whenever they are too long. This combined with spoiler tags means there is zero justification to even post a bit.ly link unless your intentions are shady as balls.

Or, people genuinely feel bit.ly is dumb and isn't worth the time to even go out of your way trying to figure out what the heck it links to. I know for me, whenever I see a bit.ly link, I avoid it like avoiding active X.

LTT shortens URLS anyway whenever they are too long. This combined with spoiler tags means there is zero justification to even post a bit.ly link unless your intentions are shady as balls.

http://bit.ly/sHadYinTEnT

tumblr_lmhl8iZMzK1qanohb.jpg

How do you even find an image like that? :lol:

How do you even find an image like that? :lol:

Many long hours on the internet... :P

Lol I laughed and I would not show my face at school again if it was real

Would love to be the guy to tell him for sure

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

http://bit.ly/1oSSeXB

Hehe... :P