Tagger NFC Tags & Easter Egg Hunt Discussion

LinusTech

Where to get 'em: http://tagger.ca/

I've never heavily used NFC, and it wasn't until Tagger sent us a box of their tags to dink around with that I really looked into some of the amazing stuff you can do with it. This video serves as an example of some sensible things you can do with them and... some other stuff...

NFC, meh.

Such gimmick much useless.

Wait, that's because I'm an iPhone user ..

:-(

But would it really in the end be something you would use daily? @LinusTech

Eh, I might actually consider NFC in the future. When the whole 'Pay with NFC' or 'Tag on to bus with NFC' comes more common, maybe then.

Also:

zdFCu7a.jpg

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

That takes skill to smother chocolate all over yourself! :P

I find it hard t- nope, not going there.  :D

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

I find it hard t- nope, not going there.  :D

You mean this?

b3453W9.jpg

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Sorry man.

Your taste buds will thank me, and your gut will hate me. Let's call it a net to zero...

The only way you could get lower in that video is if you did a Gollum impersonation.

Good job

You mean this?

b3453W9.jpg

Not quite, but we're in that street.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

I think it's clear which part of the gingerbread man Linus used to eat first as a kid lol.

nxkl77.jpg

11mdki8.jpg

ive been wanting nfc tags for a while so i would get them also please make more videos like this the childish fun just made it a great video definitely one of my favorite videos you guys have made

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

I just got a Phone yesterday that can use NFC :D FINALLY I've wanted nfc for a while now =3 YAY!

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

I watched that ending part and thought "You know, remove the chocolate from the frame and this bathroom scene could be easily misunderstood".

Case: Corsair 750D | CPU: Intel i7 4770k | Video Card: Gigabyte WF3 780 Ti 3GB | RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance LP | Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45 | Hard Drives: Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / 1TB WD Black / 2TB Seagate Barracuda / 2x2TB WD Green | PSU: Corsair RM750 | Cooler: Corsair h100i w/ Noctua NF-F12 x2 | DAC: O2 Amp/Dac Combo w/ RCA from Mayflower Electronics | Headphones: HiFiMAN HE-400 | Microphone/Input: AudioTechnica AT2035 w/ Scarlet 2i2 Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 w/ Custom Keycaps | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Monitor: QNiX QX2710LED 1440p PLS & WASABI-MANGO QH275 27" 1440p S-IPS

NFC is interesting but probably won't be using it anytime soon. Unless I get something with NFC in it besides my phone.

Very funny video guys. Needed a good laugh.

Can I program them to lets say go to a website or youtube video? Or does it have to be set to phone task. Like on my phone this NFC tag opens up VLC while on another phone it does nothing

Very good video! Also when the cameraman was running the view was very clear and stable, really like that!

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

The real prize is not settling anything less than dark chocolate.  Great video guys, Edzel did a great job filming and keep the camera steady.

Linus should buy Slick a bunch of chocolate bunnies now. 

Current Rig
AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi 2 - 32 GB GSkill TridentZ RGB
GeForce RTX 3080 - WD Black SN850 1TB  - Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL

NFC, meh.

Such gimmick much useless.

Wait, that's because I'm an iPhone user ..

:-(

But would it really in the end be something you would use daily? @LinusTech

I use them everyday. they are great for car use or turning wifi on when entering the house i even have one on my work pants that turns my music on etc etc. you can easily find ways too use them. if you get them get 10 minimum becasue in no time you will be like crap i need more

My phone has NFC but i have never used it. I guess it would be time to invest on some NFC tags to play this game.

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite