Java for begginers

WillFromGA

Where is the best place for me to learn java?

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

i think is this

They don't have Java and that's strictly about web programming, not a good place to start.

These are very good for getting you to learn the basics of loops, arrays, methods etc. But you can't beat a good old book (pdf) to accompany those video tutorials. There are some decent books available as a free pdf if you go looking for them. Introduction to Java Programming, Comprehensive Version is a decent enough book. The books I find a bit better at explaining why you are doing the things you are learning.

The best (and only) thing you can do to learn java is just start doing it. Get the java JDK (https://www.java.com/en/) and get a beginners IDE (http://www.bluej.org/)

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

If you really want to study Java I recommend you to take it in college.

Cheese

Google is your friend man. "Beginner Java Tutorials"