H100i problems!

Go to solution Solved by jscho,

I'd trust the Corsair Link CPU temps. AI Suite (at least on my board) uses a probe next to or under the CPU socket (I think), temps are usually >10 degrees less than actual temps under load. Retarded if you ask me.

Core Temp is what I go by.

[EDIT] Yeah, my CPU temp, according to AI suite, is measured my using a sensor on the board, as opposed to however Core Temp or Corsair Link measures it.

Hello,

I just got my h100i, 750d case and some fans to day. I moved my system over to my new case and installed the h100i and fans and all that. All fine. I boot and one of my fans is REALLY LOUD! It is really loud for 5 seconds when i boot and then it goes down. Why is that? (the fan is a Corsair SP120 and gets power from my motherboard.)

Then I got windows and all updates installed, I installed Corsair link version 2.4.5110. it says my pump on the corsair h100i is running at 2185 rpm. Is this correct? And it says my CPU temp is about 30-32 Celsius while my ASUS AI Suite says it is 19-21 Celsius. Which one should I trust?

post-66974-0-91560200-1397685258_thumb.j

post-66974-0-62012900-1397685127_thumb.p

My rig is:

Corsair 750d case

ASUS P8P67 EVO motherboard

Intel i5 2500k cpu

Palit 570 1 gb ram gpu

Kingston HyperX 1600 mhZ ram 16 gb

Intel 530 ssd 240 gb

Seagate 640 gb hdd

Corsair H100i with to SP120 high static pressure fans

Cooler master 600w 80+ gold psu

they always do that, since during bios no settings exists for them so they run at 100% until those gets read

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Okay, thank you. Just wondering since the my other fan plugged into the motherboard didn't do it. Do you know anything about the other thing?

I'd trust the Corsair Link CPU temps. AI Suite (at least on my board) uses a probe next to or under the CPU socket (I think), temps are usually >10 degrees less than actual temps under load. Retarded if you ask me.

Core Temp is what I go by.

[EDIT] Yeah, my CPU temp, according to AI suite, is measured my using a sensor on the board, as opposed to however Core Temp or Corsair Link measures it.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

Yeah id trust the CL software.

My last asus board i had was a Z77 something or other and i had AI Suit on it.

It often used to tell me my CPU was in the Negative numbers. I live in South Africa and i only have a H100i so there is NO CHANCE of that ever.

See link Below

http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/image/9192-for-master-chief/