Calandar Application

Donut417

I'm looking for a Calendar app that works on Windows and Android. I've been in school the last few months and I need something that can keep track of assignments. Some of my online classes have stuff due twice a week and some times it just hard to remember whats do for what class. Any one have something that they would recommend? 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

google calendar?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I'm looking for a Calendar app that works on Windows and Android. I've been in school the last few months and I need something that can keep track of assignments. Some of my online classes have stuff due twice a week and some times it just hard to remember whats do for what class. Any one have something that they would recommend? 

Google calendar?

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

Google calendar.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Only thing is, is there a way to setup multiple calendars. I have other things in my Google calendar that I necessarily don't need listed with my school work. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Only thing is, is there a way to setup multiple calendars. I have other things in my Google calendar that I necessarily don't need listed with my school work. 

Yup. The default is your login but you can make any number of new calendars and set them to be private, public or share with others. The windows "app" is rather webpage at https://www.google.com/calendar/render (if anyone know good windows desktop version, please link). On My Calnedars arrow just click Create new calendar. After that you can select calendar you want to every new event.

On Android its basicly default calendar but as with almost any default android apps I suggest getting some other option. I use aCalendar free. The paid version brings only more color themes and some misc stuff. aCalendar can be bit tricky to get in sync which is the main weakness.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv