HP Pavalion m6-1009TX Bad performance

Browan

I've been having issues with a laptop I recently purchased (second hand) in terms of performance.
I was told by the previous owner that it could play games relatively well with high-ish frame rates, unfortunately I have not experienced this, it was restored to factory default I have uninstalled minimal bloat ware as I thought this may have been the issue, I'm not sure if this is true or not, I tried installing different versions of the drivers for the 2GB dedicated graphics card (Radeon 7670M) this also did not work, windows rejected that.

I factory reset it again, left most of the HP bloat ware installed and played around with the AMD Catalyst control center but I don't seem to be having any luck.

-Specs-

CPU: intel core-i7

RAM: 4GB

GPU: Radeon 7670M

Thanks in advance

I've been having issues with a laptop I recently purchased (second hand) in terms of performance.

I was told by the previous owner that it could play games relatively well with high-ish frame rates, unfortunately I have not experienced this, it was restored to factory default I have uninstalled minimal bloat ware as I thought this may have been the issue, I'm not sure if this is true or not, I tried installing different versions of the drivers for the 2GB dedicated graphics card (Radeon 7670M) this also did not work, windows rejected that.

I factory reset it again, left most of the HP bloat ware installed and played around with the AMD Catalyst control center but I don't seem to be having any luck.

-Specs-

CPU: intel core-i7

RAM: 4GB

GPU: Radeon 7670M

Thanks in advance

what fps r u getting now..?? and in which games..??

What sort of performance are you getting? What are the temps because the laptop maybe throttling. As for drivers go get them off of the HP website.

Quote me to get a reply!

@Cubit481 I've been testing it in source based games so see how much of a frame rate difference I can achieve (in Garrys mod I get 70fps but thats not anything to brag about), but as over all the previous owner said he could run Payday 2 well on medium settings I can't seem to get it to run on any settings (playable that is)

@nsyedhasan ^^ and I seem to have the correct drivers.

@vinyldash303 I will defiantly try cleaning it out, it does get rather hot under where my left hand is even when idle not running any programs.

Thank you all for your input I really hope I can fix it.

I've been testing it in source based games so see how much of a frame rate difference I can achieve (in Garrys mod I get 70fps but thats not anything to brag about), but as over all the previous owner said he could run Payday 2 well on medium settings I can't seem to get it to run on any settings (playable that is)

ok thats good in case of garrys mod but dont test it in payday 2, thats a poorly optimized game, try battlefield 4, farcry 3, crysis 3, batman arkham origins, i m pretty sure u will be getting a lot more good results in arkham origins as well...just give it a shot... :)

@Cubit481 I tested Battlefeild 4 on the lowest settings and I lowered the res quite a lot, still only just 30fps at good times staring at the wall, unfortunately I don't have the other games available to to me at the moment.

@Cubit481 I tested Battlefeild 4 on the lowest settings and I lowered the res quite a lot, still only just 30fps at good times staring at the wall, unfortunately I don't have the other games available to to me at the moment.

Thats still a acceptable fps for that game mate... :)...bcoz ur gpu is only 128 bit gpu.... on what res u tested...??