I love LEGO Games, do you?

alepodj

Im 26 at them moment and sometimes i find myself using an stupid amount of hours playing lego games to the point where i finish 100% of collectibles and whatnot, have them all. As background to clarify,,, i enjoy every other game, accion, shooters etc as much as the next guy, but there is something about breaking-collecting those lego pieces that makes me go: COIN RAMPAGE!!!(when u brake one of those that have a lot of coins in the screen),,, very exiting stuff  :D

Anyone out there likes LEGO as much as i do?

Please do share

PS: the latest The Hobbit is AWESOME :P

PC Gaming forever...

I played the shit out of Lego star wars man...

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

They are pretty fun, though I won't buy another one. That beast computer for Lego: The Hobbits.  ;)

:D I know right,,, no but really i like my graphic intense games, but LEGO is so relaxing and all

PC Gaming forever...

i still like them, but they were the best when i would play the original lego star wars on my old gamecube

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Hmmm, I must be of the lego minority here.. I've yet to play a LEGO game! I've heard nothing but great things though... Such as in this thread.

Maybe i'll play one. What's the first I should play? The Hobbit? Isn't there a Batman one also?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

I play them with my Gran, It's hilarious and good fun

CPU: Phenom 1090T, Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 RAM: Generic 8GB 1600MHz GPU: MSI Radeon R9 270 HDDs: 2 Scavenged 160GB drives (I lost my 500GB one and I don't know how) SSD: Samsung 840 evo120GB  OS: Windows 7 Case: Bitfenix merc beta PSU: Corsair CX 600W

I've been playing the Star Wars ones recently I didn't play the Indiana Jones one seeing as I don't like the Indiana Jones movies so I'm not really sure what I'll think of the Lord of the Rings LEGO games.

Too bad Lego The Hobbit is the only one not on sale right now :(

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Actually, i have never played one, though i must say, it always interested me.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

The only Lego game I'll ever love

599808-593px_lego_creator_cover.jpg

lego-creator-and-lego-land-screenshot-2.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I've never played a Lego game. :mellow:

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

I've been playing the Star Wars ones recently I didn't play the Indiana Jones one seeing as I don't like the Indiana Jones movies so I'm not really sure what I'll think of the Lord of the Rings LEGO games.

You should give Indiana a shot is actually good,,, and the Lords of the Rings with is semi-open world idea is great,,,one of the bests i dare to say

PC Gaming forever...

Actually, i have never played one, though i must say, it always interested me.

I've never played a Leo game. :mellow:

You guys should definitely try it, it looks funy-stupid at first but once it catches on, youll play a lot. Give it time, it happened to me at first it was a bit weird but its very challenging at times the idea of using several characters with different abilities to get through a level.

PC Gaming forever...

You should give Indiana a shot is actually good,,, and the Lords of the Rings with is semi-open world idea is great,,,one of the bests i dare to say

Hmmm well then I'll give it a shot :) Thanks for the recommendation!

I have bought so many over the last six months for PC because they are often on sale for several dollars and me and my friend split the cost and give them a play through. LEGO Marvel looks really good with all the next-gen improvements; lighting and particle effects are way better than ever before. They all look pretty good in WQHD though

I remember 100% completing the first two Lego Star Wars games on GameCube. They were really fun and was a nice change from playing shooters all day on xbox/PC.

Lego Island.

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

Completed Lego Indiana Jones with my brother. It was amazing.

Im 26 at them moment and sometimes i find myself using an stupid amount of hours playing lego games to the point where i finish 100% of collectibles and whatnot, have them all. As background to clarify,,, i enjoy every other game, accion, shooters etc as much as the next guy, but there is something about breaking-collecting those lego pieces that makes me go: COIN RAMPAGE!!!(when u brake one of those that have a lot of coins in the screen),,, very exiting stuff  :D

Anyone out there likes LEGO as much as i do?

Please do share

PS: the latest The Hobbit is AWESOME :P

I've been getting tired of the same formula EVERY SIX MONTHS, but they're good fun if you've got hours to waste. Seriously though, there's a new one every 6 months or so!

But anyway, I mainly play them with my little brother. Currently, we're smashing through Lego Hobbit, which just came out last week. Graphics and gameplay get better with each release, but they're just getting a bit old. I never even finished the Marvel one (I'm a DC guy), but my brother eats them up.

**They have absolutely worthless PC optimization; my GTX 760 gets judders and slowdowns every few minutes, which is ridiculous. Maybe if they spent more than 20 minutes on the PC version :D**