Google fiber going to NYC, NY

Lightning

when are they bringing it to saskatoon

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Australia?  :(

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

NBN Champ

Tony abbot the faggit canceled it when he was elected Quote "we will just upgrade this shitty 500yr old copper wiring", champ  :(

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

Sigh. READ THE SOURCE TITLE: Job listing hints Google is eyeing New York City for Fiber expansion. Also nothing on google website. This is just wild rumor again from the job listing

haha there is no such thing as the nbn anymore since tony faggot and malcom buttholl

You clearly aren't old enough to vote, but do realise that it amazing what happens when you can't afford things. Please grow up and stop using such pathetic language. Perhaps you should realise that they were elected by the people? Yes we still have fiber to the node, you can pay to extend the line to your house if need be. 

I bet Louisiana will not get affordable gigabit for the next 10 years. lol

right now I can get gigabit but its $1000/month LOL and im not joking I will put the link: http://www.lusfiber.com/index.php/internet/pricing-guide

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

You think if I tattood "I <3 google" on my forehead they'd bring it to my town? 

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

You clearly aren't old enough to vote, but do realise that it amazing what happens when you can't afford things. Please grow up and stop using such pathetic language. Perhaps you should realise that they were elected by the people? Yes we still have fiber to the node, you can pay to extend the line to your house if need be. 

if you could pay to have it extended to your house i would have it by now m8, the houses down the block were built 2 months after ours (when it got introduced so they got it but we didnt. i literally said to every provider in my area i am willing to pay upto thousands to get it to my house and they said they dont control it otherwise they would. it was a government scheme not theirs so they have no power over these things.

Please come to Michigan, Google. I don't care if you spy on my pr0n. ;)

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

your a complete dickhead im 19 why the F**k should i have to pay for something telstra should do them selves years ago i pay $120 a month for 17mbps down and not even 1mbps  up and a shitty 500gb cap there the c**ts that wont upgrade there infrastructure with there billions of dollars they have they just want to milk the consumer dry and your clearly one of those dickheads that voted for this disgraceful pathetic excuse of a government.

Edit: experts have admitted that if u wanted to pay for the extended line to your house isnt as easy as malcom turnball originally said and not everyone owns a house at f***ing 19!!!!

Bring it to [insert your province/state/country here]!!!!

Why?There already are better alternatives where I live :P. $18 for gigabit per month,what else could you want???

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Why?There already are better alternatives where I live :P. $18 for gigabit per month,what else could you want???

I guess your right. I'm unsure of how the rates and service is across the ocean. Though, I would pretty much switch over if they came up here in Canada. :P

your a complete dickhead im 19 why the F**k should i have to pay for something telstra should do them selves years ago i pay $120 a month for 17mbps down and not even 1mbps  up and a shitty 500gb cap there the c**ts that wont upgrade there infrastructure with there billions of dollars they have they just want to milk the consumer dry and your clearly one of those dickheads that voted for this disgraceful pathetic excuse of a government.

Edit: experts have admitted that if u wanted to pay for the extended line to your house isnt as easy as malcom turnball originally said and not everyone owns a house at f***ing 19!!!!

ay yo, i was the same with  $140 a month for 17mbps 500gb cap but then i switched to dodo for $89 (or $79cant remember) a month, unlimited data and phone is unlimited too. the speed are practically the same too give or take 1-3mbps which is worth it considering its half  the price

yeay its getting closer and closer to me, i can smell it i can feel it i can taste it,,, MY PRECIOUS!!!SAAAAAH :D

df0ff33f266f32214d219b927452e45fc1dffeae

PC Gaming forever...

Please come to Michigan, Google. I don't care if you spy on my pr0n. ;)

Michigan represent!

My Rig "Corsair air 540, MSI Z87-G45, i5 4670k, EVGA ACX 780, Gskill sniper 2x8gb 1866 memory, Corsair CX500m modular 80+ bronze, corsiar h100i, toshiba 1.5tb HDD." / Peripherals "Acer H226HQLbid Black 21.5" (Main monitor), Acer S200HLAbd Black 20" (auxiliary), Razer blackwidow ultimate 2013, razer naga 2013, razer goliathus 444x355 speed edition, Sennheiser HD8 DJs"

FUCK YES

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

I would kill to have a 500GB cap with how much my dad is paying. We have a 200GB cap, and I get about 30...

Also, DAYUM!!! A house at 19? Nice job man. :)

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

I would like for it to come to Fort Wayne. Indiana needs better internet.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

I would kill to have a 500GB cap with how much my dad is paying. We have a 200GB cap, and I get about 30...

Also, DAYUM!!! A house at 19? Nice job man. :)

Lol sorry my fault I meant if I had the 5k to spend on getting it to my house it wouldn't matter because I'm only 19 and wouldn't put that money into a place I'm renting I wish I owned a house at 19 lol

Can all the Aussie 12-year-olds stop here throwing around the word "f*ggot"? I'm not gay, but I'm pretty sure it isn't a slur that is particularly acceptable to be spouting off.