Favorite Tech Youtubers (besides NCIX)

piggykid1

Favorite 2 or 3 tech youtubers beside NCIX or the team members

Mine are Austin Evans and TechOfTomorrow

Hardware Cannucks and Tek Syndicate

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Discovered Hardware Canucks about a month ago and I'm absolutely in love with Dmitry's (sp) dialect

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

Tek Syndicate and JayzTwoCents are the only others I'm subscribed to. But I watch videos from them all.

CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 3700x CPU Cooler: AMD Wraith Prism Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) SSD: Samsung 970 Plus 250GB NVME, WD Blue 2TB m.2, Crucial M500 240GB GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 FTW PSU: Seasonic G-Series 550W CASE: Corsair 220T RGB

OC3DTV

TTL is pretty much the only decent British tech youtuber I know of

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

Maybe TTL, Austin Evans.

I can't stand logal though, the tek used to be great now it's the same thing week after week, and his reviews are meh

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Unbox Therapy, MKBHD, TTL, Tech of Tomorrow, Tek Syndicate

Intel Core i7 930 // GIGABYTE X58-UD7 rev1 // Corsair Dominator 3x4GB // GPU MSI 7870 // Fractal Design R4 // 256GB Samsung SSD 840 Pro 1TB Samsung SpinPoint 3TB Seagate Barracuda  // Corsair 1000W // Dell 2713H // Vortex Poker II Ducky DK9008 // Logitech G400s // SteelSeries Qck+ DotA 2 Edition // Swan D1080-IV Audioengine A5+ Audioengine S8 // ASUS Xonar Essence STX - Albums http://imgur.com/a/wkJSM#2 // http://imgur.com/a/V2idF#0

Besides LTT, I watch Tech of Tomorrow, Tek Syndicate, and Austin Evans.

Tech syndicate because I like "the tek" and HardwareCanuk because his videos are really well lit

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

People still enjoy TekSyndicate? I miss the $XXXX PC builds they did, now all they do is bitch about the NSA and the internet. 

I want my $1500-5000 PC Build videos back :(

If you guys haven't seen singularity computers, you're missing out. He is a master with liquid cooling. Does insane modding and building.

People still enjoy TekSyndicate? I miss the $XXXX PC builds they did, now all they do is bitch about the NSA and the internet. 

I want my $1500-5000 PC Build videos back :(

If you guys haven't seen singularity computers, you're missing out. He is a master with liquid cooling. Does insane modding and building.

Yea... I just keep skipping Tek's "podcast" videos... I still sometimes watch their product reviews and stuff like that though.

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

Yea... I just keep skipping Tek's "podcast" videos... I still sometimes watch their product reviews and stuff like that though.

That's what I resorted to, they do more down to earth product reviews.

I consistently watch Tek Syndicate, Linus, NCIX (Only when Keys is hosting, I dislike Jack and Esther). 

The only channel i cannot. I mean cannot stand is Tech Of Tomorrow. Elric just makes my blood boil. 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Besides LTT, I watch Tech of Tomorrow, Tek Syndicate, and Austin Evans.

Unbox Therapy, MKBHD, TTL, Tech of Tomorrow, Tek Syndicate

Hardware Canucks, Teck Syndicate, ToT, PCper, LTT.

Maybe TTL, Austin Evans.

I can't stand logal though, the tek used to be great now it's the same thing week after week, and his reviews are meh

OC3DTV

TTL is pretty much the only decent British tech youtuber I know of

is TTL OC3DTV?

Favorite 2 or 3 tech youtubers beside NCIX or the team members

Mine are Austin Evans and TechOfTomorrow

Remake of other post with poll though