The time has come....

terrytek

I am moving on from this forum. I am going on to OCN and hang out there. I may come back once a month or two, but I want some popularity on OCN. Bye.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Apparently you can only hang out on one forum. 

I'm on line 5

Forums are not competitors, they are communities.

But if you want to leave then cya, no need to make a post though. Tired of the "IM OUT OF HERE" threads.

ummm ok ....

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

You join forums for popularity? Is this your first day on the internet?

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Bye... I would probably bring deep extensive knowledge there if I were you...

I wonder if threads about tech role play will get past 30 pages there?

well, tech role play certainly does sound interesting

how does that work? are we going to start like, shipping components? 

oh Titan-kun please shove your cold hard gold laden PCB inside of me

this probably already exists, somewhere 

Error: 410

Don't care bye 

well, tech role play certainly does sound interesting

how does that work? are we going to start like, shipping components? 

this probably already exists, somewhere 

Well, the actual thread that he made here is just guys pretending to live inside of a PC basically, it's fucking insane and it went 34 pages.

I went in preparing my SaberSchaft Mk3 and discovered OP was 13 and that was not going to fly.

Well, the actual thread that he made here is just guys pretending to live inside of a PC basically, it's fucking insane and it went 34 pages.

strange, I was under the impression 4/20 is 3 days from now. 

Error: 410

strange, I was under the impression 4/20 is 3 days from now. 

Confound you philistines and your MM/DD/YYYY calendars, here 4/20 doesn't exist! <_<

I went in preparing my SaberSchaft Mk3 and discovered OP was 13 and that was not going to fly.

Yep, and still going strong!

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Why do people feel the need to announce they are leaving a forum... Just edit your sig or title and be off

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Why do people feel the need to announce they are leaving a forum... Just edit you sig or title and be off

Most people don't even edit sig, they just stop hanging out. Sad people who REALLY want attention make posts about it. This guy said that he was leaving because he wants popularity on OCN lol.

Are...we supposed to care? I'd go into more depth than is necessary here, but I don't really give a crap, sooooo...bye, see you later, don't forget to pack your bags and crap, and get out of here!

(Who is this guy, again?)

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

Wait who are you again? lol IRRELEVANT

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M