Extremely portable matx cases.

Looking for tiny cases with handles or anything similar with a price under $100. Created a new thread because the results on my old one did not satisfy me. Thanks for posting! :D

Build: Fx-8120@4.1ghz,  Gtx770@1.0ghz,  16gb Patriot memory,  Cheap case from thermaltake

This one is small, beautiful, by a fantastic reputable brand, and the case is easy to worth with.. and of course, easy to carry around.

http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-tu100

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

Like this?

It's kinda riding the budget line, it probably won't make it unless there is a sale because with tax and shipping, it would be more like $130

Build: Fx-8120@4.1ghz,  Gtx770@1.0ghz,  16gb Patriot memory,  Cheap case from thermaltake

This one is small, beautiful, by a fantastic reputable brand, and the case is easy to worth with.. and of course, easy to carry around.

http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-tu100

Love that case but I think the OP is looking for a mATX case. I would have to agree with CCap, the Bitfenix Prodigy-M is quite small and has great, built-in handles that make it quite portable.

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

https://www.google.com/search?q=pc-tu100&oq=pc-tu&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3j69i60j0.8872j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=2&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#newwindow=1&q=lian+li+pc-tu100&tbm=shop&spd=0

Many places. I'm about to log off for the night, so that's the best I can do. I do know however, Newegg is currently sold out.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

Looking for tiny cases with handles or anything similar with a price under $100. Created a new thread because the results on my old one did not satisfy me. Thanks for posting! :D

ya gotta ask the question rather than what is everybodys favorite mATX case. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/140348-favorite-matx-cases/#entry1872923

my brother has a prodigy-M that he carries around to LAN-parties all the time, works great. 

There's also the Xigmatek Aquila, although that is probably more than $100.

btw, why don''t you go mITX and get something like a node 304? mITX does everything mATX does, as long as you're not planning to run more than one GPU. The Node wouldn't blow your budget, fits into a sports bag for transportation and has excellent cooling options. just putting that out there ;)

Spend a bit more and get Silverstone ft03. You could attach Handel's as it is very small. Save up more for it. You won't regret it.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."