Enough radiators?

Hello everybody i got a question

Will a 360mm radiator and a 240mm be enough to cool the CPU and 2x GPU?

The 360 is a XSPC EX360

The 240 is a XSPC RX240

I'm thinking the loop will go like this, unless you got any suggestions or improvements

res/pump > CPU > 360mm rad > 2x GPU > 240mm rad > res/pump

Kinda doubt it, but Im not even really an rookie at it, so don't rely on my advice.

Diamond 5 in League :)

Why not have the 360 after the 2 GPUs? They would create more heat and a 240 would be enough for a high OC on the CPU. 

It also depends on the GPUs, they could be 290Xs, they could be 560s. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

Will 2x Asus R9 280x perform better than a single EVGA GTX 780?

Yes but if you can get a 780, you'll just regret buying 2 280x's.

Btw, get EVGA's 780 with a waterblock already attached to it, it's EPIC!

Emmh... Maybe consider killing yourself before you talk to me?

Pople on this forum though some of them had a brain, turns out, no.

Replying from phone so I can't exactly tell but a 240 and 360 will cool a CPU and 2x GPUs just fine. It depends on the CPU, GPUs and what you're doing with them. Eg the 5ghz AMD and 2x 290Xs? No. But a 4770 and 2x 280Xs I don't see why not. A minimum rule I was told was a 240 + 120 for each additional hot component. As I can't see your signature if you have on but if you don't have a crazy overclock or running 290/290Xs in my opinion a 360 and 240 would be fine.

sure they will when it comes to fps, but have fun with the micro-stuttering and compatibility issues ;) I hear crossfire is supposed to work much better on the Hawaii cards since they appear to have hardware-level frame pacing built in, but the 280X is a rebranded 7970 and those cards where notorious for the terrible crossfire-experience they offered. Drivers have certainly improved over time, but you're most likely still going to have issues.

Yeah it'll be enough, the general rule is 1 120mm rad per component.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s