Headphones under $50.

Probenja

So, one of the many things that i really want but i have no idea what to choose is headphones, i had a logitech h390 and now a steelseries h3 headset so that is pretty much where "i am coming from" i have also had experiences with many sony and some beats headphones. But of course i don't really want to spend a lot of money on headphones, i just want something that just works.

So things that i decided i would like to have are:

- Removable cable (i know you can mod headphones to have that feature but i would like it stock)

- Good build quality (hope that it can survive at least a couple of drops)

- Warm sound (i like nice bass)

- Closed back (i am not a huge fan of the idea of open headphones and the sound leaking)

- Over the ear but i would also look at on ear.

Of course i live in a 3rd world country so it is pretty hard to get some headphones but i am open to any recommendations that fit the criteria.

They are going to be used for listening to music (mainly pop) and with the on board motherboard sound (Realtek ALC 887), i will use it sometimes to travel so having something that folds in some way would be nice.

So far i have found these that check all the boxes but i don't really know if they are any good:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/608453/monoprice-dj-headphones-8323-review

http://www.amazon.com/Monoprice-108323-Premium-Hi-Fi-Headphone/dp/B007SP2CO2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397603483&sr=8-1&keywords=monoprice+8323

Main PC:

ASUS F1A55-M LX, AMD A6-3500, (2x2)gb Kingston HyperX Blu DDR3 1600mhz, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200rpm, 
 Corsair CX430M, Cooler Master Elite 343, Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Netbook:

Lenovo Ideapad S10-2, Intel Atom N280, (1x1)gb DDR2 667mhz, WD Scorpio Blue 250gb 5400rpm, Zorin OS 9 Lite