Nexus 5 or LG G2

Planning on getting one of these phone off contract. Both are the Same price "£330" I know the both of them have very similar specs apart from camera which doesn't bother me too much but i do like the stock android more than i like the LG UI. So what do you guys think i should get? 

LG G2 is better in every way... You can easily change the ROM.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Nexus 5 master race!

I know, it's overused, but it is true, I have no regrets buying my Nexus 5.

Planning on getting one of these phone off contract. Both are the Same price "£330" I know the both of them have very similar specs apart from camera which doesn't bother me too much but i do like the stock android more than i like the LG UI. So what do you guys think i should get? 

I would get a new Xperia Z1 at that price. They cost about 320 pounds off contract new and the Z1 is water resistant and all.

I also think the Sony has a longer lasting battery and the Sony UI is very close to stock android unlike LG or Samsung's. 

I think it's the best of both worlds really. 

"Common sense is not so common." -Voltaire

LG G2 is better in every way... You can easily change the ROM.

Never used a ROM. I'm a ubernoob :D

I would get a new Xperia Z1 at that price. They cost about 320 pounds off contract new and the Z1 is water resistant and all.

I also think the Sony has a longer lasting battery and the Sony UI is very close to stock android unlike LG or Samsung's. 

I think it's the best of both worlds really. 

I really don't like the Glass in the back of the phone. 

Nexus 5 most definitely. Don't get the LG G2. I heard the software on it is crap.

Nexus 5 most definitely. Don't get the LG G2. I heard the software on it is crap.

I thought Kitkat 4.4.2 made it a little better.

I thought Kitkat 4.4.2 made it a little better.

It's the LG skinning that is atrocious (as I've heard). My friend has recently got the Nexus 5 and I can tell you, pure Android is better than anything else.

It's the LG skinning that is atrocious (as I've heard). My friend has recently got the Nexus 5 and I can tell you, pure Android is better than anything else.

I do like the look of stock Android.

LG G2 is hands down superior to the Nexus 5. LG's Optimus UI sucks big time, but luckily it's simple enough to root the G2 and put a custom ROM on it.

Protip: DO NOT FLASH VANIRROM.

COMIC SANS

LG G2 is hands down superior to the Nexus 5. LG's Optimus UI sucks big time, but luckily it's simple enough to root the G2 and put a custom ROM on it.

Protip: DO NOT FLASH VANIRROM.

I have no clue how to ROM.

NEXUS 5!!!!!!! LG G2 sucks. No offscreen buttons and the only ones are on the back and the volume buttons are stupid.

apple.com

The hardware on the G2 is better, the software on the Nexus 5 is superior. 

After using my Galaxy nexus, I am not going to switch to any non-nexus devices.

Protip: DO NOT FLASH PAC-ROM, it a buggy piece of shit

Intel Core i5 3570K@4.5GHz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | 2*TEAM 8GB DDR3-1600@CL9-9-9-27 | Inno3D GTX 660 HerculeZ 2000s@1200MHz Core 6600MHz Memory | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Antec Kühler H2O 620 | Antec HCG-620 | CoolerMaster Elite 371

Acer Iconia W700: Intel Core i5 3337U | 4GB DDR3 | 120GB SSD | 11.6" 1080p Display

After using my Galaxy nexus, I am not going to switch to any non-nexus devices.

Protip: DO NOT FLASH PAC-ROM, it a buggy piece of shit

The animations in PAC are horrible aswell!