Bf4 yes, Minecraft no?

PolishXlion

SO my pc specs are below and I am having aproblem with Minecraft. Before I can coninue I want to say that I can play most games on max setting with decent FPS BUT Minecraft just won't work. Earlier it would just give me a blue screen right after I finished playing. Re-Installing Java fixed that error. Now I get the biiger problem of Minecraft running for 10 minutes and then just dropping to 2 frames. To continue playing I need to quit the game and boot it back up. I tried giving Java more memory and I also treid re-installing Java. I made a clean Minecraft save but the problem still continues. Any Suggestions?

Specs:

CPU:AMD FX-4130

MOBO;Gigabyte 990 fxa UD3 (Rev.4)

GPU:MSI Geforce GTX 770 (Planning to OC)

RAM:8 GB (2x4) 1600 MHz Goodram

HDD:1 TB of Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM

CASE:Zalman z11 plus

PSU:BeQuiet! 600 Watt non-modular.

Hmm, never heard that problem before. Can you monitor your system performance while you're playing (temps, usage) Your system memory could be full.

EDIT: Also, check your minecraft memory in the top right corner of the f3 screen. If it is nearing full when the fps drops, then that could be your problem.

Make sure you're using the right version of it. (32 or 64)

Make sure you turn down your render distance. (View Distance)

I'm not familiar with AMD Cpus so there's the possibility of bottlenecking. (Someone else might mention it below if they know more)

Try checking your temps/speeds while in game & the in game info as well. (As someone above mentioned minecraft memory)

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Сheck if you're on stable Minecraft release (e.g. not something like 14w12a)

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

'Why would you pair a 770 with a 4130? That's just asking for a bottleneck.

Intel core i5-3570k @ 3.4 GHz - Sapphire Radeon HD7870 Ghz OC Ed 1050/1250 - Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB SSD - G.Skill 8 GB's DDR3-1600 MHz 

Asus Z77-A mobo - Windows 7 64 bit - Corsair raptor HS30 headset - Corsair CX600 600w PSU - CM hyper 212 EVO CPU cooler

It can run crysis.

Hmm, never heard that problem before. Can you monitor your system performance while you're playing (temps, usage) Your system memory could be full.

EDIT: Also, check your minecraft memory in the top right corner of the f3 screen. If it is nearing full when the fps drops, then that could be your problem.

So my CPU reaches at most 40% usage and about 45 degrees celcius, My RAM is not dropping it just suddenly slows down. EDIT: My MC slows down but RAM is constantly at the same usage.

Сheck if you're on stable Minecraft release (e.g. not something like 14w12a)

I am, we are playing on a server but it happens to no-one else and it also happens on single player.

Make sure you're using the right version of it. (32 or 64)

Make sure you turn down your render distance. (View Distance)

I'm not familiar with AMD Cpus so there's the possibility of bottlenecking. (Someone else might mention it below if they know more)

Try checking your temps/speeds while in game & the in game info as well. (As someone above mentioned minecraft memory)

My older PC could run MC on 60 FPS and FAR distance. I am running on Normal and getting this problem. I have played MC for about 3 years and I checked all the basic things.

'Why would you pair a 770 with a 4130? That's just asking for a bottleneck.

So amny people wrote that before. I will upgrade later to an 8320 but this one had a good price and it doesn't seem to bottleneck.

It seems like a java issue, try using Java 6 instead of 7, I had a few issues with it (but nothing that you seem to be having)

It seems like a java issue, try using Java 6 instead of 7, I had a few issues with it (but nothing that you seem to be having)

Maybe, It was getting Blue Screens on Java 6... I also want to say that after JAVA installation it sends you to a web-page to test Java, that page never works for me. I don't know of that is crucial or nit. It seems like it sin;'t installing correctly.

Maybe, It was getting Blue Screens on Java 6... I also want to say that after JAVA installation it sends you to a web-page to test Java, that page never works for me. I don't know of that is crucial or nit. It seems like it sin;'t installing correctly.

That narrows it down to Java then. What version of windows do you have? (also 32 or 64 bit)

That narrows it down to Java then. What version of windows do you have? (also 32 or 64 bit)

64 bit Windows.

64 bit Windows.

Seems like your computer hates java, as Java 6 bluescreens entirely and Java 7 is buggy on your PC. The same version of java work on other computers with 64-bit windows?

Seems like your computer hates java, as Java 6 bluescreens entirely and Java 7 is buggy on your PC. The same version of java work on other computers with 64-bit windows?

My older laptop had no problems with Java, except for lag spikes. I really don't know what to do. Java doesn't seem to work on the page but it clearly works becase I can play Minecraft