Any news on the latest Nexus tablet

Following a new updated version of the Nexus 7, I'm looking forward to the 10 2. Someone told me that Google scraped that. 

What's next in the pipeline for large Ipad Air like size Android tablets?

Following a new updated version of the Nexus 7, I'm looking forward to the 10 2. Someone told me that Google scraped that. 

What's next in the pipeline for large Ipad Air like size Android tablets?

All you would be looking at is a specs bump. A 1600P screen for 10.1" is top of the range and probably won't be updated for a long time. I think it's been scrapped too though :/

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/547985/20140414/google-nexus-10-2-release-date-specs.htm#.U0ziuuaSw-Y

The tablet market has seemingly focussed on the 7-8" form factor as its much better for handheld gaming and IMO and comes in at a better price

Ummm how about maybe wait for Google I/O in 2 months because they might show a new tablet like the Nexus 8 or a Nexus 10 or a really high-end Nexus smartphone

$$金Trill金$$

Google hasn't said anything about a Nexus 10 refresh, so we don't know if there's a new one in development or if the project got scrapped.

I personally don't think it got scrapped though.

COMIC SANS

I am hoping for a refresh but I don't think we will see it anytime soon sadly. The Nexus 10 was launched in November 2012 so it would have made sense for Google to release an updated version in November last year, but they didn't.

With a bit of luck we will see an update in November this year. With a lot of luck we will see it during Google I/O which is the 25th June.