Looking for pre-made right side window panel? (Bitfenix Prodigy)

Prodigy22

Hey guys,

I have a Bitfenix Prodigy mITX case and I was wondering if anyone knew any sites that sold or sell the service of making a right side window panel. Bitfenix currently only sells the left side (windows are not swappable) and I have seen a lot of custom jobs but none pre made. Hope something comes up thanks!

-Bitfenix Prodigy-

Hey guys,

I have a Bitfenix Prodigy mITX case and I was wondering if anyone knew any sites that sold or sell the service of making a right side window panel. Bitfenix currently only sells the left side (windows are not swappable) and I have seen a lot of custom jobs but none pre made. Hope something comes up thanks!

um.. no they sell the right side my friend. 

http://www.bitfenix.com/global/en/products/accessories/prodigy-window-side-panel/

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want you to raise up your right hand. And I also need you to know, he was talking about the other right.

All joking aside, thats the left side.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

nope.. That's the left. Lol like I mentioned above.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/66981-bitfenix-prodigy-m-motherboard-orientation-mod/

This fixes that anyhow.

And no it's not. You base direction off the front of an object, therefore it's the right, but either way, theres the fix.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/66981-bitfenix-prodigy-m-motherboard-orientation-mod/

This fixes that anyhow.

And no it's not. You base direction off the front of an object, therefore it's the right, but either way, theres the fix.

He has ITX, not mATX

EDIT: also, if you look at the front of the bitfenix prodigy, the window is on the left side.

CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k | Mootherboard: ASUS P8z68v-Pro | GPU: EVGA GTX780Ti 3GB | RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 8GB (4GBx2) 1600mhz | PSU: Corsair AX760 | STORAGE: Samsung 840 Pro 512GB | COOLER: Noctua NH-C14 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Pearl Black | Operating SystemWindows 7 Professional 64-bit |

He has ITX, not mATX

EDIT: also, if you look at the front of the bitfenix prodigy, the window is on the left side.

I figured it might work for both if you give it a shot.

Yes, but that's still not the left side mate. Put the bitfenix prodigy infront of you, put it facing forward (so you're standing behind it) and that's the right side.

They say it on the site as well

"Available in Multiple Colors

Available in black, white, red, and orange variants, you can choose the right side panel for your build."

I figured it might work for both if you give it a shot.

Yes, but that's still not the left side mate. Put the bitfenix prodigy infront of you, put it facing forward (so you're standing behind it) and that's the right side.

They say it on the site as well

Available in black, white, red, and orange variants, you can choose the right side panel for your build."

Are you sure you're getting your left and right correct? 

If you put the bitfenix prodigy right in front of you, with the optical drive thingy facing you, the window is on the left side.

If you put the bitfenix prodigy right in front of you, with the optical drive thingy facing you, the window is on the left side.

Correct.. but that's not the left window. It's the same thing as if you have two people facing each other.

You and me stand in front of each other, we both raise our right hand, clearly they look opposite from each perspective.

Correct.. but that's not the left window. It's the same thing as if you have two people facing each other.

You and me stand in front of each other, we both raise our right hand, clearly they look opposite from each perspective.

Look at the prodigy, its the left side.

also the thing you quoted, the "right" they're using isn't the direction, its the synonym for "correct".

Either way doens't matter what we call it, left or right who cares, but try flipping the motherboard back panel, so you can see in like you would from the other side.

Either way doens't matter what we call it, left or right who cares, but try flipping the motherboard back panel, so you can see in like you would from the other side.

Well lets also put in the fact that the OP doesn't want to mod his own side panel, what makes you think that he wants to mod the whole case?

Not to mention, you can't flip the motherboard panel on the prodigy. It only goes 1 way. horizontal.

But it's clearly on the left...lol. And yes that is an option (rather not) but getting the other side window panel would be much easier and also better aesthetically to have double sided window panels which is what I was planning on.

-Bitfenix Prodigy-

Not to mention, you can't flip the motherboard panel on the prodigy. It only goes 1 way. horizontal.

Yes and you can put it horizontle the other way.. by turning it 180 degree, so he can see through the window

Well lets also put in the fact that the OP doesn't want to mod his own side panel, what makes you think that he wants to mod the whole case?

Unscrewing and flipping stuff is hardly modding.

But it's clearly on the left...lol. And yes that is an option (rather not) but getting the other side window panel would be much easier and also better aesthetically to have double sides window panels which is what I was planning on.

Welp, not sure then? what country do you live in I know of a couple modders who might do it for a decent price if you'd like to. (I cant find it online)

Edit: Canadian.. Hmm, there's a guy from Aus who might do it for like 100$ depends on shipping cost too.

Yes and you can put it horizontle the other way.. by turning it 180 degree, so he can see through the window

Unscrewing and flipping stuff is hardly modding.

You know. I'm starting to think you're thinking of the wrong case. So let me clarify for you. The OP has a "Bitfenix Prodigy". Note that. Prodigy. The case you're thinking of is probably the "Bitfenix Prodigy-M'

Welp, not sure then? what country do you live in I know of a couple modders who might do it for a decent price if you'd like to. (I cant find it online)

I live in Canada and if you could find someone that would be great. Been looking for a while, found one guy I'm Australia but he would only send me the window kit and I don't wanna be cutting any metal myself. Also it probably won't be cheap as I would either have to send it in.. Or buy a whole new prodigy case for about 70-90 bucks and only take the needed side panel.

-Bitfenix Prodigy-

Yeah if it's Arkangel modding I already spoke to him and he wouldn't do a whole right side window. -.- if only they were swappable.

-Bitfenix Prodigy-

Yeah if it's Arkangel modding I already spoke to him and he wouldn't do a whole right side window. -.- if only they were swappable.

If you don't mind me asking, why the right one? You'll be staring at the GPU PCB.

If you don't mind me asking, why the right one? You'll be staring at the GPU PCB.

a3uma8eg.jpg you would be looking at the whole inside of the pc, motherboard, fans, etc just like any other window panel. The case isn't that small..

-Bitfenix Prodigy-

a3uma8eg.jpg you would be looking at the whole inside of the pc, motherboard, fans, etc just like any other window panel. The case isn't that small..

Well I know the case isn't small, because its frekin huge for an ITX case. I would still rather look at the graphics card, unless you have a fancy custom loop.

Well I know the case isn't small, because its frekin huge for an ITX case. I would still rather look at the graphics card, unless you have a fancy custom loop.

regardless I'm looking for one because in the end I want both side panels to have windows okay.

-Bitfenix Prodigy-

You could try putting a wanted add up in the classifieds section of the forum. I know I personally wouldn't be against cutting up the side panel of my prodigy and selling it, seeing as I'd rather have a smaller case anyways (not that I'm probably any good at it), and who knows, there might be other people on the forum willing to do it as well.

Build LogsPCX - A HTPC/Low End Gaming PC in a Playstation 1 Chasis (90-ish% done) | Yamaha PC-350 (Computer in a RD-350 engine) --> Coming Soon | Mediocre Terrors: Yet Another Prodigy Build Log

Found this > http://www.frozencpu.com/products/21475/cst-1349a/BitFenix_Prodigy_Mini-ITX_Tower_Computer_Case_-_Midnight_Black_w_Double_Bolt-On_Window_Both_Sides.html

You could just take the 2 window panels off and put them on a current prodigy and then take the old panels and put them on the new case and just sell it on ebay and get most of your money back.

-Bitfenix Prodigy-