Play Dayz with me?

KieranFretwell

Just wanting to know if there was anybody wanting to play dayz with me.. None of my friends have it and im a little bored playing it on my own. Must have a mic just post your steam name if you fancy it.. 

Just wanting to know if there was anybody wanting to play dayz with me.. None of my friends have it and im a little bored playing it on my own. Must have a mic just post your steam name if you fancy it.. 

ok

yeah guys!

Post your steam username and also your credit card number:D

jk..

I have DayZ both of them, standalone and the mod, which do you play?

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I would also like to team up and play some DayZ SA.

I'd like to play some of the mod rather than standalone. It's way too easy to get the best gear in standalone and there are no vehicles. I can't play until later today, but if you search for iSaeko on steam, you should find me

Don't hesitate to add me, same name as forum name, I usually play after I get home for a couple of hours

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

Dr.WhiteE arm2 dayz yes?

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

steamcommunity.com/id/The_Syndicate/

i have both standalone and mod.

The Syndicate

I just bought the standalone a few hours ago. I'll join anyone. I used to play the mod a long time ago.

I have a mic. My steam name is: Wolfie2554