mouse click switches

darkspeedy26

story

while fixing my previous cheap €15 "gaming Trust GXT14S" with soldering another switch in it from an ancient 1995 mouse, i noticed a big difference in the clickyness and feel of it. i kinda feel there is a big "dead zone"

now i have a razer naga hex since 1 or 2 years, and i don't know if i like the actual switch. Since Linus mentioned that edzel swapped his switches (see youtube video below), i was thinking about doing it myself again, but i dont know where to start.

http://youtu.be/Z2854TK03Hc?t=36m

Omron probably makes them but it would be nice if any of you guys could recommend certain switches or other forums/topics as i cant seem to find any.

i'm talking about these kind of switches below

ux_a11123100ux0082_ux_g03.jpg

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

Now everyone is going to start making custom mice...

im just gonna wait for the g502 to arrive, the rat 7 ive got is nice but its too heavy for my baby hands.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i was actually thinking about making the outer shell of the mouse bigger with my 3D printer for my "larger than average" hands, but my printer would be to small :/

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

cmon guys... modding mouse switches got to be a thing right...? ... right?!

i dont know if i am allowed to post other forums but i found this

@mods please confirm if i can link to external forums