I'm what you would call "below amatuer"

So as the title of this post states, I have zero skills when it comes to anything photographic.  But I recently went to a concert and decided that I would video part of my favorite song with my iPhone.  Aside from some short 10 second dumb recordings here and there I had never really used it to record video...and when I did I recorded it upside down :/ (doh!)  So my question here is...is there any free software or a setting in iTunes or anything that I can use to flip the video? 

You can download a free 30 trial of adobe premiere elements (or the pro version for that matter) if you just need it for a short while.  You don't need a credit card either I don't think. Just an adobe account.

So as the title of this post states, I have zero skills when it comes to anything photographic.  But I recently went to a concert and decided that I would video part of my favorite song with my iPhone.  Aside from some short 10 second dumb recordings here and there I had never really used it to record video...and when I did I recorded it upside down :/ (doh!)  So my question here is...is there any free software or a setting in iTunes or anything that I can use to flip the video?

You can download a free 30 trial of adobe premiere elements (or the pro version for that matter) if you just need it for a short while.  You don't need a credit card either I don't think. Just an adobe account.

You could also use Sony Vegas to do the same thing, I think it even rotates it automatically. :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator