Project CORE GTX

Ssoele

Cool. But dat VGA cable on the floor, tho...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

did the ram i sent you work?

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.

did the ram i sent you work?

It did, but it is not the RAM I used in this build, but I can't say yet what it is for.

It did, but it is not the RAM I used in this build, but I can't say yet what it is for.

I see ;)

PC specs.3570k, asus p8z77m pro, 8gb corsair vengence 1600MHz, XFX 550w, seagate barracuda 1TB, MSI 660ti, cooler master k350, cooler master hyper tx3 evo.

It's actually a really decent case for the price, especially if you mod it a bit.

For exhaust you've got the back 92mm and from the start you will need a PSU which will act as an exhaust so generally another 120mm, and if you're willing you could open up the from so that you have 2x120mm in the front which all in all is more than enough.

I've built 4 computers with the Core 1000 and they end up looking great and has great performance/size for an m-atx, check this one out: http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?286013-fractal-core-1000-mod-black-metal-power

You can ignore all the cosmetics and you have a simple mod. I usually end up using the 120mm intake for an AIO cooler radiator or i flip out like last time and put a 360 rad on top of the case:P

Dont get me wrong its a nice looking case, i just think it gets a lot of sales just because its called fractal design, a lot of the time i compare to the cm n200 which shouldnt be happening, also is there any benefit to a top mounted psu, is it cheaper to put the mount at the top, its really bugs me

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Dont get me wrong its a nice looking case, i just think it gets a lot of sales just because its called fractal design, a lot of the time i compare to the cm n200 which shouldnt be happening, also is there any benefit to a top mounted psu, is it cheaper to put the mount at the top, its really bugs me

I can agree on that, the reason I like it is because it's cheap to make a fast clean looking build but also a clean canvas for modding. The n200 is far more value and actually the better case:)

Oh god.... seriously, when dealing with oem's it doesnt bother me but unless you put a really beefy graphics card in the Core 1000 it feels like it would just tip over from a gust of wind! (And holy, you changed your Profile pic, didn't "recognize" you there;))

Looking interesting :) 

Sorry for the convoluted speech pattern.

• 3 weeks later...

Updated the OP, quite some changes, new name, new GPU's, new plans!

The last parts have all been ordered now :D

2307ca8010.png

738bb2be54.png

Awesome build! You did an insanely good job in this case! :) 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

I wouldn't really recommend Seagate they really don't have reliability, personally i would go for Western Digital 

and btw Noctua ftw, cool rig   :D

soshite boku wa, shin sekai no kami to naru

そして僕は新世界の神となる

(I'll be a god of a new world.)

I wouldn't really recommend Seagate they really don't have reliability, personally i would go for Western Digital 

and btw Noctua ftw, cool rig   :D

I'm just took whatever I had lying around, it was this one or a WD RE3, and I'm not going to use a RE series as a single drive.

Seagate and WD are about the same when it comes to normal consumer drives, no need to fanboy over them.

have you ordered your peripherals bij azerty maybe it lookse like their order status thing

have you ordered your peripherals bij azerty maybe it lookse like their order status thing

I have indeed.

I have indeed.

aah i order so much from azerty i looked and tohught that looks really familiar lol

Updated the OP with some more pictures, now with sleeved extension cables and backplate. Next update will be when I change out the fans with Noctua redux versions.

Core GTX With AMD Graphic Cards ..... :huh:

What? They are GTX 780's...

Core GTX With AMD Graphic Cards ..... :huh:

It  isnt any amd cards in here

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

• 2 months later...

Side panel is finally done, a small preview (@Kiwiandapple made this for me :D):

df380ddfd2.jpg

Nice job @Kiwiandapple

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Looks awesome! Love that SLI bridge but hate that SLI sticker on it. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua