Dubai Adventure - My First Android Game

adnank77

With Pleasure, I would like to present you with my first Android Game .. 

The game is a side scrolling game based on jumping from obstacles and collecting coins, fruits and jewels. 

The more you collect, the more you have chance to unlock mini-games. 

There are only two moves: Jump (variable height) and slide down .. 

The idea of the game is to reflect the heritage and culture of my country: The United Arab Emirates (UAE). 

You have a choice of two characters, both are 10 years old kids (a boy and a girl). 

Here is a link to the game, I hope you guys like it. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appostrophic.dubaiadventure

Rig1LianLi O11 Dynamic Evo | Asus Crosshair VIII Formula | Ryzen 9 5950x  | 2TB Gen 4 | 64 GB  RTX 4090 | Samsung 49" 5120x1440 

Rig2: TT Tower 200 | Asus X670e-i | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | 2TB Gen 5 | 64 GB  RTX 4090 | Samsung 57" 7680x2160  | Oculus Quest Pro

This app is compatible with all of your devices.

What...?

Anyway,isn't this advertising?

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Yeah, sorry buddy, this is classed as advertising. 

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

You might get away with posting it and the code in the coding section if there is one..

Hey.

Come on guys, it's a free game that he made and would probably like some feedback on, give him a break. However @Doxxy probably has some good advice to put it in the coding section then you will hopefully get more opinions on the game.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

Come on guys, it's a free game that he made and would probably like some feedback on, give him a break. However @Doxxy probably has some good advice to put it in the coding section then you will hopefully get more opinions on the game.

It's still self advertising 

It's still self advertising 

for a game he isnt making money from? (i suppose it may have adds)

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

for a game he isnt making money from? (i suppose it may have adds)

Even if he doesn't make money from it, it is still self advertising. If I had a webpage with a whole bunch of free flash games I made but no advertisements, it would still qualify as self advertising.

On a more positive note the game looks very interesting, too bad I use iOS so I can't check it out.

I'm just curious, why does it need my phone calls info?

Aren't most of android games like that?