Anyone have desk recommendations for me?

I am looking into getting a new desk and am currently looking at some of Ikea's desks. I would like to be able to fit two monitors on my desk, one is a 24" and the other is a 23" also if my mid tower desktop could fit on the desk that would be nice but i don't need it. If the price can be under $150 (US) that would be nice too. If anyone has good recommendations than please share and if you have a picture of what your desk looks like feel free show it off. :P

SONG- If you like pina-colatas ME- I like them SONG- And getting caught in the rain ME- I sorta like that SONG- If your not in to yoga ME- I hate yoga SONG- Then im the love that you look for ME-  :blink:  no...

build your own with ikea stuff

hellooooooooo

You should probably just head down to Ikea with some measurements of the monitors and system you want to fit on there. I don't recommend a desk that has a closed back to it if you want a specific space to put the system (as opposed to on top of the desks, which a lot of people do these days; I don't, I have a "hot spot" in my desk). For that sort of thing, ATX Full Tower cases might not fit, like, ever. Mid Towers should be fine. My desk is old as hell, so it supports up to 20" tall cases.

Want to find parts in your budget? Logical Increments is the guide you need. | In the market for a headset? Read this thread. | If you're looking for headphones, please refer to this thread. | Stop being backhanded when offering advice.

CPU: Intel i7-3770K @ 3.5 GHz | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Frio OCK | Motherboard: ASUS P8Z77-V LK | Memory: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP (DDR3-1600) | GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition x 2 (Crossfire) | Storage: 120 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SSD, 2 TB Toshiba HDD | PSU: Corsair TX850 V2 | Case: In-Win Mana 136 (Black)
Monitor: ASUS VS248H-P | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Logitech G500 | Speakers: Logitech X-140 | Headphones: Philips Fidelio X1, Sony MDR-X05 | Webcam: Logitech C510

Everyone's going to say IKEA, they have the best chairs and desks, plus, they're Swedish :D

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

The Walker Edison Soreno is a good GLASS desk for its price, at under 150 on amazon right now so I'd recommend that one. It easily fits multi monitor displays because its a 3 piece that forms an L shape for corners. If you're not a fan of glass or just not sure about shipping a desk to your house, like the others I'd suggest going to IKEA, Office Depot, or any equivalent store around your area for desks. Good luck on your desk hunt.

Everyone's going to say IKEA, they have the best chairs and desks, plus, they're Swedish :D

I can agree on the desks, but their chairs is awful. Yes even the one called Markus.

I bought a used IKEA desk for like 20 euros which is pretty good. (Check local sites that sell used items, might be worth it)

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -

I can agree on the desks, but their chairs is awful. Yes even the one called Markus.

I bought a used IKEA desk for like 20 euros which is pretty good. (Check local sites that sell used items, might be worth it)

I've got a Torkel which was only like $80 and I like it, I do think some of their chairs look quite stupid and imo would feel too comfortable for gaming/long hours. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

The Galant desk is great, I had gotten mine from a local Ikea branch and I'd be first to admit this, the quality of the desk top and its metal legs are pretty exceptional.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

I agree with GamerDude, I have the Galant as well, (glass top) plenty of room for both my 23" and 24" monitors along with my Define R4 with room to spare, also, you can doodle on the desk or take notes with sharpie (yes permanent marker, cant tell you how many times people think im crazy for doing it) and it wipes off very easily with either hand sanitizer, wipes right off. its a little more pricey then $150, i believe around $220, but the quality is great and the legs can be adjusted up or down for more space if needed, definitely gets my vote.

Main Rig: | CPU: Intel Core i9-7900x | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080 Founders | Mobo: Asus ROG Strix X299-E Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000 MHz | SSD: Samsung 980 Pro w/Heatsink 1TB & Samsung 960 Pro 1TB | Sound: Parasound ZDAC & Burson Soloist Amp | PSU: Corsair RM850 | Fans: 2x Noctua NF-F12 | Case: Caselabs MAGNUM SMA8 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 800 | Keyboard: WASD V3 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed | Mousepad: Logitech G PowerPlay | CPU Cooler: bequiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | Primary Monitor: Acer Predator XB272 | Extra Monitors: Samsung Syncmaster PX2370 |

Another option is build one yourself the way you want it. That's all dependent on what you have available for tools/resources however. I've got a lot of tools, so I built one out of some 3/4" MDF I had and some 2x4's. While it's not the sexiest thing around, it looks decent and is strong enough to survive, well, probably a nuclear blast haha. I'll be building a simpit style area next.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

http://www.amazon.com/FURNITURE-MM39402-PERSONAL-COMPUTER-STATION/dp/B000EF1ERY/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

Take the wheels off and never use the keyboard tray. Mine served me for many years and is still in working condition. Top tier is large enough for several monitors and speakers and a printer. Lower tier is good for a keyboard and mouse and an assortment of trash.

http://www.bush-furniture-online.com/bush-mobiletech-mobile-computer-cart-hm55816-03-c.html

This seems to be the current offering. I can't attest for material or build quality though.