My First Build! :D

Akolyte

Very sufficient, I suggest some quieter fans for a Push pull config.

Might do later, for now.  I think I'll be fine.  Thanks though :)

MSI doesn't make the best motherboards and there are affordable options that are better than what they offer. I would not trust MSI motherboards in my pc builds. As for Corsair I made my point and it is correct. Antec and Seasonic are better.

You do realise most corsair power supplies are manufactured by Seasonic, infact most power supplies on the market are manufactured by Seasonic  

CPU : 4670k MOBO : MSI Z87 G45  RAM : 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz Graphics : MSI GTX660 OC Twin Frozr (Unfortunately) PSU :Corsair CX600M Storage : Crucial mx100 256GB, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm  OS : Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit 

joemc99, on 14 Apr 2014 - 07:22 AM, said:

You do realise most corsair power supplies are manufactured by Seasonic, infact most power supplies on the market are manufactured by Seasonic  

Haa. Nope. Only the AX and some of the HX(discontinued) & TX series(discontinued) are/were made by Seasonic. Also there are many other OEM besides Seasonic (Delta,Super Flower,Enermax,Flextronic,FSP and etc2)

Delta, Super Flower, FSP, Seasonic are great and their attention to quality clearly shows. Flextronics seems nice because of the AX1200i.

CWT is not bad, Great Wall is pretty new so they're a bit iffy.

Pretty much everything else is crap. Sirtec immediately comes to mind on this one.

Delta, Super Flower, FSP, Seasonic are great and their attention to quality clearly shows. Flextronics seems nice because of the AX1200i.

CWT is not bad, Great Wall is pretty new so they're a bit iffy.

Pretty much everything else is crap. Sirtec immediately comes to mind on this one.

I never heard about FSP or super flower, so I just got the Seasonic cuz I know they are a decent company.  Seasonic and Corsair are all I really know.

I would assume that Seasonic would save their best for their own branded products. Did you think of that?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I would assume that Seasonic would save their best for their own branded products. Did you think of that?

no need to get butthurt 

CPU : 4670k MOBO : MSI Z87 G45  RAM : 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz Graphics : MSI GTX660 OC Twin Frozr (Unfortunately) PSU :Corsair CX600M Storage : Crucial mx100 256GB, Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm  OS : Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit 

no need to get butthurt

No need for you to be rude. I was just sharing information and an opinion.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

UPDATE:

Today, my mom woke me up at 6am telling me someone left a package at our door even EARLIER... she chucked it to me and I tore it open with my eyes half open and guess what it was?

My Hyper 212 EVO!  

Sadly, I dont have any other parts yet.  However, I got an email saying my order has been dispatched today and it should take a further 1-2 business days to arrive. 

UPDATE:

Today, my mom woke me up at 6am telling me someone left a package at our door even EARLIER... she chucked it to me and I tore it open with my eyes half open and guess what it was?

My Hyper 212 EVO!  

Sadly, I dont have any other parts yet.  However, I got an email saying my order has been dispatched today and it should take a further 1-2 business days to arrive. 

How is this going? Haven't had an update for a while.

How is this going? Haven't had an update for a while.

the other parts still haven't arrived :(((( its taken more than a week! Sorry

UPDATE: the weekend is here and I still have no computer and think I am going insane. The parts should be here on Tuesday of not I will directly call support and ask them.

The waiting is the worst part. ;)

I know... BUT I PAID FOR SUPER SPEED SHIPPING!

I know... BUT I PAID FOR SUPER SPEED SHIPPING!

Yep, I paid for 3 day shipping for some sleeving on the 9th...Still hasn't arrived, finally got an email this morning saying he's finally sent it.  <_<

Update:  My parts have arrived!!!! Will post pics shortly :D

Pics: 

WARNING:  

This is my first build, so the cables are really messed up and I had trouble getting the side panel on, i need to do some work.  

Before:

post-42942-0-30303700-1398218008_thumb.j

After: (Bad cables, tucked them behind the hard drive cage D:)

post-42942-0-70002700-1398218059_thumb.j

After: (With Side panel window closed :D)

post-42942-0-38389400-1398218104_thumb.j

Nice. But for the love of all things sexy, do some cable management. Did you stick with the 270X or did you get a 760? I was a little confused with all of the 760 vs 270x talk...

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Nice. But for the love of all things sexy, do some cable management. Did you stick with the 270X or did you get a 760? I was a little confused with all of the 760 vs 270x talk...

I got a 270x, it was so long I had to route the usb 3.0 cable and push it against other cables to keep it upright... cuz the graphics card couldn't fit with the twist of the usb 3.0 cable. D: