What to buy? mITX full custom loop.

Hey guys

So i have this idea with watercooling my entire system, GFX, CPU, and so forth (no RAM).

My system consists of this:

Asus Maximus VI Impact

I5 4670K @ stock

Asus GTX 780 DirectCU II

Some low profile RAM 

1 3,5" 2Tb Drive

2 2,5" SSD's

Bitfenix Colossus mITX 

As the system stands right now i had to take of the sidepanel because my GPU otherwise would hit 75-85 degrees Celcius. 

When my pc was in a NZXT switch 810 i had my CPU running at 4,5Ghz but the smaller form factor doesn't allow this due to bad airflow.

so as i mentioned i want to do a full custom loop. 

The Bitfenix Colossus has the same watercooling capabilities as the prodigy.

I want to keep that 2tb drive and the SSD's but duct tape is always the answer!

So im thinking about a 240mm rad in the top and a 140mm in the front.

for waterblocks im thinking EKWB for the GFX and the Mobo (fullcover on both)

But this is my first time watercooling ever so i need some advice on what to get in terms of tubing, fittings, pumps, rads, resevoirs and so on.

It would be nice with links for equipment from a european trader like caseking.de

Thanks

-Megaemil

For water blocks, brands like EK, XSPC and Koolance are good imo. Also for tubing you should probably use Primochill advanced LRT, it is considered the best by many people. 

Fittings and Tubing size is mainly up to you and it really depends how much you want to spend on fittings as to what you buy, however I think that compression fittings are much better and some of the best 'value' compression fittings are made by EK or XSPC. If you wan't something a bit more flashy, so to speak, you could go for some fittings from monsoon but you will pay a premium for them.

In terms of Radiators, you should try and get the thickest of those rads that you can fit in the case really, and as far as i am aware you can get up to a 180 or 200mm rad in the front if you want to. 

Finally for Pumps and resevoirs, i would go with a DDC or D5 pump, perferably a variable speed one, for the loop and whatever resevoir you fancy really, as long as it will fit.

Last but not least you should probably look at Aquatuning (http://www.aquatuning.de/index.php) for components as well as caseking.

For more ideas i think singularity computers on YouTube had a good few build logs in the prodigy which could give you an idea of what will fit

EDIT: links to build logs below

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWYPRHLWSBL6pG-4RFgzQeQ-nBH3sKNGv

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWYPRHLWSBL5wpGlgFBmFb08xm7V8nrLv

#1 thanks for the answer but what amount of Radiators do i need? im aiming for 4.4Ghz at 1.25Vcore on my CPU (with h80i thats about 70 degrees in Aida64). And the GFX at 1149/6250 (or higher) at which it is now.

would a 240mm be capable of that?