How does FPS using laptop [Solved: Gaming on laptop]

NinjaStyle013

I got an Acer Aspire V5 552 for uni so I can do work & play some games casually during down time when I wanna but im having trouble with the touchpad mouse thing.

its one big square, left bottom is a click, right bottom is a click, tapping the touchpad is a click, two finger tap is a right click.

playing games like GTA IV on it are a pain in the ass as it doesnt want to recognize the fact that im clicking meaning i cant shoot.

CS GO is the worst, i can shoot but with absolutly no accuracy, i have to tap, click, right click etc then itll start firing constantly  not a single shot just firing.

Looking for advice on how to get it working so when i tap it it will fire instead of being unpredictable.

If its impossible, ill start carrying my kinzu v2 pro round with me.

get a small mouse.

easy to use and 1000x more accurate.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

impossible, just carry your mouse around. G700S is a really good wireless mouse

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

Get a tiny Logitech mouse, i have used the Logitech M325 and it's pretty good, but i have only used it for playing Minecraft like two times so i don't know how it is in FPS games.

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

Get a small-wireless mouse, I have 3 logitech mouses which i use for school, quite handy. 

PC: Corsair C70 Arctic, FX 9370, Corsair H80i, Gigabyte 990fxa-ud3, Corsair Vengence 16gb, Palit JetStream GTX 970, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb and Western Digital Blue 1Tb + 500gb, Antec Gamer 520w

Peripherals: Logitech G19 and SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Toshiba L50-A: i7 4700mq, 8gb, 1TB HDD, GT 740M 2gb

I got an Acer Aspire V5 552 for uni so I can do work & play some games casually during down time when I wanna but im having trouble with the touchpad mouse thing.

its one big square, left bottom is a click, right bottom is a click, tapping the touchpad is a click, two finger tap is a right click.

playing games like GTA IV on it are a pain in the ass as it doesnt want to recognize the fact that im clicking meaning i cant shoot.

CS GO is the worst, i can shoot but with absolutly no accuracy, i have to tap, click, right click etc then itll start firing constantly  not a single shot just firing.

Looking for advice on how to get it working so when i tap it it will fire instead of being unpredictable.

If its impossible, ill start carrying my kinzu v2 pro round with me.

It's possible. I did it. Don't waste your time, it's more anger then fun, and gaming is about fun, use the mouse.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

damn it, i thought this would happen.

Cheers for the help anyways guys.

I mean, what did you expect?

You can keep your fingers on the touchpad to move around, and then use another finger to click using the button, but touchpads suck for anything really

Hey.

I mean, what did you expect?

You can keep your fingers on the touchpad to move around, and then use another finger to click using the button, but touchpads suck for anything really

it was more that theres a delay between pressing keys and being able to move the mouse. I can hold w a s or d on desktop etc and move it but ingame its a second before i can shoot a weapon which is annoying.

it was more that theres a delay between pressing keys and being able to move the mouse. I can hold w a s or d on desktop etc and move it but ingame its a second before i can shoot a weapon which is annoying.

What GPU do you have? Turn off pre rendered frames.

Hey.

What GPU do you have? Turn off pre rendered frames.

8650G but it isnt that its some stupid mouse setting ive seen it before, it disables the mouse when youre typing, i disabled this feature and works when not ingame but ingame it still happens.

I fixed my issue, going to post the solution for people searching for the same problem.

Going to the charms menu (the menu hidden in the right side of the screen), Change PC Settings - PC and devices - Mouse and trackpad

Theres an option under the heading Trackpad  that says "To help the cursor etc". This setting was causing the delay in my gaming. Change it to the lowest you can (No delay) and you should have no more issues in gaming.

This made GTA much more playable for me, it even made CS:GO playable but I wouldnt play any competitive. Playing some online deathmatch might work if you spend some time with the pad.

Some key words for google: Gaming on laptop Touchpad gaming first person shooter laptop fix 

• 4 weeks later...

I still don't understand why a $15 wireless mouse isn't your 'goto' solution to your problem?

Get a mouse.

On a sidenote, playing games on a laptop with the touchpad does sound like an intriguing "Let's Play" idea.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.