LTC ASIC dealers?

I could have gone to the TS and bug people asking if they are but here I can always have a much wider range of people reading. So putting it plane and simple, does anybody sell gridseeders within the EU and/or UK with cables for "cheap"? I'd like to buy at least one to start mining before ebay and the rest of the retailers become oversaturated with them going over 200 pounds which they are starting to now...

You are being mislead. " I'd like to buy at least one to start mining before ebay and the rest of the retailers become oversaturated with them going over 200 pounds which they are starting to now..." You are already not too late, but you won't gain anything by buying it now. If you think that you are going early if you buy now you are just fooling your self. In usa I can buy one for 200$ and it will be shipped to me within a week in my hands. Everyone in America can do that and I am pretty sure you in the UK can too. If you are looking to make a profit from the asic just..... no. The coins all are switching to anti asic algorithims, and asics are a thing of hobby not profit. Specially if you are buying one.

You are being mislead. " I'd like to buy at least one to start mining before ebay and the rest of the retailers become oversaturated with them going over 200 pounds which they are starting to now..." You are already not too late, but you won't gain anything by buying it now. If you think that you are going early if you buy now you are just fooling your self. In usa I can buy one for 200$ and it will be shipped to me within a week in my hands. Everyone in America can do that and I am pretty sure you in the UK can too. If you are looking to make a profit from the asic just..... no. The coins all are switching to anti asic algorithims, and asics are a thing of hobby not profit. Specially if you are buying one.

Actually you can buy them for $140 and have it in a week  :huh:

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

You might have a point, but I don't think they'll be updating Scrypt any time soon...

Asics are gonna ruin coins, don't bother.

They've ruined BTC when it became a monopoly but it's a way of making money and having fun at the same time man, at the end of the day this is all a business, right?

You might have a point, but I don't think they'll be updating Scrypt any time soon...

They've ruined BTC when it became a monopoly but it's a way of making money and having fun at the same time man, at the end of the day this is all a business, right?

I guess, but with an influx of scrypt Nfactor and x11, it wouldn't be worth it either, especially since there's a person with asics mining with 50% of the hash rate of waffle pool.

Hey.

I guess, but with an influx of scrypt Nfactor and x11, it wouldn't be worth it either, especially since there's a person with asics mining with 50% of the hash rate of waffle pool.

Explain yourself please, I got lost. Sorry...

Explain yourself please, I got lost. Sorry...

People are moving to scrypt-Nfactor and x11 algorithms which are ASIC resistant so price of scrypt is about to plummet

Hey.

People are moving to scrypt-Nfactor and x11 algorithms which are ASIC resistant so price of scrypt is about to plummet

Hmmm, I'm not sure about that, there are a lot of people happy with scrypt right now, but thanks, had not heard about yet!

Hmmm, I'm not sure about that, there are a lot of people happy with scrypt right now, but thanks, had not heard about yet!

In his opinion the "price of scrypt" is about to plummet

In his opinion the "price of scrypt" is about to plummet

Yeah, I'm on WeMine and those guys are not dropping LTC or FTC but scrypt currencies may take a fair hit from those new currencies. We can just wait and see how long they take to develop.

1 Vertcoin is about $1.85 or so at the time of posting this, and the difficulty is 250, so 250kh/s is 1 coin / day

Hey.

1 Vertcoin is about $1.85 or so at the time of posting this, and the difficulty is 250, so 250kh/s is 1 coin / day

I think of starting mining vercoin since is easy. ( is it a scrypt-N). I have 700 khs and like you say i will be able to get 3 coins a day?

I think of starting mining vercoin since is easy. ( is it a scrypt-N). I have 700 khs and like you say i will be able to get 3 coins a day?

To get a more accurate representation, get vert's difficulty and divide your hash rate by the difficulty, so

700 / 250 = coins/day

Hey.

To get a more accurate representation, get vert's difficulty and divide your hash rate by the difficulty, so

700 / 250 = coins/day

2.8 coins is it good? i will be making 5.18 $ a day 155.4 a month.

i beleive is good. Is it a srypt? and i beleive can it can be exchange in to bitcoins?

is it a scrypt-N or just scrypt?

It's scrypt-n like I said before.

Yes, you can exchange them to bitcoins, but vert is set to go up in price,

Go to the sub reddit, /r/vertcoin to learn about it, or go to /r/vertcoinmining to learn about it, or head to the official website @ vertcoin.org

Hey.

It's scrypt-n like I said before.

Yes, you can exchange them to bitcoins, but vert is set to go up in price,

Go to the sub reddit, /r/vertcoin to learn about it, or go to /r/vertcoinmining to learn about it, or head to the official website @ vertcoin.org

i may start mining it! Since i will be making 155 bucks a month not much but still something

Bear in mind that what khash you have in Scrypt translates to only about half on Scrypt-N.

For example an R9 280X with 680khash would do about 330khash in Scrypt-N ala VTC.

• 2 weeks later...

Its not about updating scrypt here. Its about the price, and the profibility, the difficulty/payouts. The algorithm is merely 1 of the smallest issues you are facing here. 

Actually you can buy them for $140 and have it in a week  :huh:

Does that make them profitable? Nope! :)

Does that make them profitable? Nope! :)

Never suggested anything of the sort. And no, I wouldn't touch a gridseed right now.