Watercooling SLI. Need parallel bridge.

Hey guys, I am going to be watercooling my CPU and 770s. I want to get a parallel bridge, but I don't know which one I need. I was looking at one like this:

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/10969/ex-blc-756/EK_FC_Bridge_Dual_Parallel_-_SLI_Connection_EK-FC_Bridge_DUAL_Parallel.html?id=TCXIXJNm&mv_pc=6278

Which bridge do I need? This is how my expansion slots look.

I

X

X

I

X

X

I

I

(The Xs are where my GTX 770s are)

Which parallel bridge do I need? Thanks.

Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX | Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z270i | CPU Intel i7-7700K | RAM Team Vulcan 16GB DDR4 | GPU Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | Storage Crucial MX300 1TB M.2 | PSU Corsair RM750x

The one you linked is designed for two cards 'back to back', so to speak.

This one is the correct spacing, but is CSQ: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/16697/ex-blc-1186/EK_FC_Bridge_Dual_Parallel_3-Slot_CSQ_-_SLI_Connection_-_Acetal_EK-FC_Bridge_DUAL_Parallel_3-Slot_CSQ.html#blank

2500k | Z68-UD3H-B3 | GTX 570 Classified + Accelero Xtreme III | MX 200 250GB + Seagate 500GB | R4 | Seasonic 660W Plattinum | 8GB G Skill | Acer K272HUL + 2 x Dell P2417H, Rosewill dual mount, HP 22bw | Mackie CR3, ATH-M50X | DAS Keyboard | Mobile: X1 Carbon, Nexus 6P, LG G3, Samsung S5, Nexus 7 (2013)

parallel also can give you problems, ive seen 2 posts about in the last 60 days about people having 1 card being at 90C while the other is at 30C with parallel loops.   cause if there is any difference restriction between the 2 blocks 1 wont get flow, they both had air in 1 block.

serial is better.

air pockets with serial connectors are very rare compared to parallel, and my serial SLI cards are within 2-3 degrees of each other under load. so... why go parallel?

I am saying a properly bleeded connection, serial or parallel, should not have air pockets. So blaming a configuration isn't right. I agree that the likelihood of air pockets is higher with parallel than serial.

In my case, I went with parallel flow with two cards because I still had 1 GPU flow and my second KPE could get pretty hot if in serial.

For 4 cards like the OP has, neither is good by itself. Parallel flow will reduce individual card flow a lot while serial flow can raise temps on the last cards more than necessary. A semi-parallel flow is best here with the first two cards and the last two cards in parallel within and connected serially. Take a look at the EK quad terminal to see if that works for the OP.