Super Smash Bros Direct, ALL THE NEW STUFFS!

Tommaz

Firstly, 

Just wanted to see anyone opinions on all the new features, levels and characters. 

Personally, the fact that you can now customize movesets amazes me. i will be buying a WII U Just fir this game, I know sounds stupid but being a original Nintendo, Its fun to go back to my roots ;) 

Oh and seeing gerudo Valley as a playable level made me so happy :D

PC Forever and Nintendo Forever 

Current System- Asus Z87K Mobo, Palit GTX 780, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz RAM, Intel I5 4670K Processor at 4.1Ghz, 600w PSU Corsair, 120GB Boot drive SSD With 1TB External Drive. Numerous 120mm case fans. Oh and meatballs. Cant forget meatballs. 

I played the shit out off Super Smash Bros Melee :D

I'm not going to buy a Wii U though :(

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

I watched this with Topwargamer and everything I wrote is for the Good on my entertainment...Getting one :)

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Will watch it when I get home from work.

I love smash bros as well, loved all of them so far.

Might have to buy a Wii U after all.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Will watch it when I get home from work.

I love smash bros as well, loved all of them so far.

Might have to buy a Wii U after all.

I put the WII U Off for my PC, but now time has passed I think this has just done it for me :D

Current System- Asus Z87K Mobo, Palit GTX 780, 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866mhz RAM, Intel I5 4670K Processor at 4.1Ghz, 600w PSU Corsair, 120GB Boot drive SSD With 1TB External Drive. Numerous 120mm case fans. Oh and meatballs. Cant forget meatballs. 

I watched this with Topwargamer and everything I wrote is for the Good on my entertainment...Getting one :)

:D :D :D

I played the shit out off Super Smash Bros Melee :D

I'm not going to buy a Wii U though :(

:( Melee was one of the beeeest ;) I also see how some people would not get a wii U For one game though, fair dues to that :P

:( Melee was one of the beeeest ;) I also see how some people would not get a wii U For one game though, fair dues to that :P

There are more awesome games available on the Wii U that i really want but they are kinda expansive to buy.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

There are more awesome games available on the Wii U that i really want but they are kinda expansive to buy.

Consoles :P Personally, being a Zelda nerd :P I want to get Wind Waker HD, Pikmin 3, and this Smash bros game :D

Absolutely hated Smash Bros. when I played it. I don't get the appeal.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Greninja looks like a fun character, that's all I got out of this Direct. Although I was sold on the idea of Smash Bros on Wii U before the Wii U was even a thing.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

Megaman final smash

mrdzs5.gif

Main rig: i7 3770K @ 4.54, Sapphire R9 290, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Mushkin Redline 2133, Lian Li PC-P50R, Seasonic 860xp Platinum, Kingston Hyper X 3K 240GB

freeNAS server: AMD Athlon II 170u 20W, 5 x 3TB WD Red in raid-z1 (12 TB)

media centre: AMD A10-5700, crucial M4 (boot), running XBMC,4 x 3TB WD Red, 3 x 3TB WD green + 2TB green in FlexRAID (17 TB)