what is the graphic card for xbox one and ps4?

TheOddOne

The Head of Anatomy linked directly to a Wikipedia page for one of our lectures and when a know it all like you said "Wikipedia isn't reliable" he shot back with "Wikipedia is as reliable as the articles that Wikipedia pages cite. If the articles are sound, the information is sound. Wikipedia is the best place to get a general overview of anything and everything, not using it is a mistake"

Also, you're*. period after invalid. Advise*. 

If you're gonna lecture us on what sources to use and not use, damn well make sure you aren't typing like a 10 year old. 

Maybe I am busy doing other things and not giving a rats toss about how I type on the internet... or maybe oh I don't know I am dyslexic...

Maybe I am busy doing other things and not giving a rats toss about how I type on the internet... 

You mean like saying patently false things like "most of the stuff there is invalid" 

Yea, keep that up. It seems to be going well. 

You mean like saying patently false things like "most of the stuff there is invalid" 

Yea, keep that up. It seems to be going well. 

Most of the stuff there is wikipedia is a source known for lies.

Most of the stuff there is wikipedia is a source known for lies.

Once again, prove it. 

Go through every single article Wikipedia has, look at the sources that are cited in Wikipedia and go prove that 'most of the stuff there' claim you are hell bent on saying.