game controls bugged after playing on nvidia shield

Mike M.1227

I just got an nvidia shield the other day and decided to play Assassins Creed IV on it. The first time I played it no problems, worked great actually. The problem started when i went to play it today, it loaded up fine but when I got into the game the camera just started moving into the ground on its own. I could move it back but as soon as I let off the control stick the camera would go right back to the ground. So I quit the game thinking maybe my shield controller was the issue and restarted the game, this time on my pc. The same thing happened, the camera kept looking down by itself. It makes the game unplayable. If anyone has any ideas as to what could be wrong I would greatly appreciate it.   :)  

I just got an nvidia shield the other day and decided to play Assassins Creed IV on it. The first time I played it no problems, worked great actually. The problem started when i went to play it today, it loaded up fine but when I got into the game the camera just started moving into the ground on its own. I could move it back but as soon as I let off the control stick the camera would go right back to the ground. So I quit the game thinking maybe my shield controller was the issue and restarted the game, this time on my pc. The same thing happened, the camera kept looking down by itself. It makes the game unplayable. If anyone has any ideas as to what could be wrong I would greatly appreciate it.   :)  

happens 

Does it do it on any other games?

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

Does it do it on any other games?

Just tested it today in Lego lord of the rings and it works fine on both my pc and shield