I need help with Origin!

Hello everyone!

I have Origin primarily for BF4 which I have installed on my SSD. However I bought some other games now and I want to install them on my HDD but at the same time keep BF4 on my SSD.

How can I do this ? On steam there is a option before downloading that asks you where to install the game. But in Origin there's nothing...

Any help will be appreciated!

You can change it under "Advanced Settings".

It won't move your current games, so if you leave BF4 installed it will stay there after you change.

Go into settings then advanced. Change where the game is installed there (the first option at the top of the page). You can also change where the game installers is downloaded or if you want to keep the game installer as a backup (if you dont want to redownload the game again and again)

NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | Asus Z87-A (don't ask why I have a Z mobo with a non k cpu, have my reasons)| Intel Core i7 4770 | XGIMATEK Dark Knight II| 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 120GB SKHynix | 2tb WD Green | Gigabyte GTX 770 OC | OCZ 750W ZT | Logitech DiNovo Edge | Logitech G602

You can change it under "Advanced Settings".

It won't move your current games, so if you leave BF4 installed it will stay there after you change.

Go into settings then advanced. Change where the game is installed there (the first option at the top of the page). You can also change where the game installers is downloaded or if you want to keep the game installer as a backup (if you dont want to redownload the game again and again)

Ok thanks guys!!! I thought it will move my already installed games too. But if it won't then it's ok.

Ok thanks guys!!! I thought it will move my already installed games too. But if it won't then it's ok.

You can move games by cut/pasting the game folder to the new location and rechecking the files.

Origin will rebuild the registry entries and update the desktop icon.