Need a fan controller to turn fans all the way off

Hi, forum!
I've been hard at work trying to track down a fan controller which can power my fans all the way down. I just ordered 6 Spectre Pros for my Define R4, and i would like to be able to shut down at least 3-4 of them while browsing the web and doing lighter tasks. I think a 3 or 4 channel fan controller is enough as long as it has enough wattage for me to be able to use Y splitters. Alternatively i may just use the case' build in fan controller for the remaining on-fans. 

I've been looking at the Bitfenix Hydra Pro, and it is very promising, but it seems it won't go all the way down, bummer.
Is there any way to easily make som kind of switch, which will power down 3-4 fans? Then I might just get the Hydra Pro and pair it with that.
By the way, the Hydra Pro is a big plus, since it'll be able to power the LEDs in my Spectre Pros on/off. But the on/off functionality is the priority.

Thank you for the help in advance :)

Edit:
After hours of search, i've finally found a fan controller, which will do the job; Lamptron FC-9. Seems to be out of stock everywhere, but i'm going to give it a shot (Y)

even on idle your computer parts will generate around 40C or so, so turning them to 0 is quite low, tho i think in Linus's personal build he did something to make his fans stop spinning when temps were low

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

if you have an asus board, they have they have this magic (literally) software that controls them and its amazing. you can do whatever you want to your fans. its fan expert 3 im using atm which is tied into DIP4 but its still brilliant. you can make yoor own fan curves or use preset. make them ramp up by temp see where they are located and everything! but too bad ai suite is so buggy i cant install any other features besides dip4  :(

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

even on idle your computer parts will generate around 40C or so, so turning them to 0 is quite low, tho i think in Linus's personal build he did something to make his fans stop spinning when temps were low

My CPU and GPU fans won't be turned off of course, and I will let 2 fans remain active at low rpm just in case. I, know this is enough, since that is what I am doing already.

Linus used the mcubed t-balancer, I think. This is not the solution I am looking for though, since it's more automatic than manual.

i just used SpeedFan to turn OFF all my chassi fans and lowered my CPU fans to under 300rpm :P holding the temp at 40. ofcourse if temps raise they will start again.

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

if you have an asus board, they have they have this magic (literally) software that controls them and its amazing. you can do whatever you want to your fans. its fan expert 3 im using atm which is tied into DIP4 but its still brilliant. you can make yoor own fan curves or use preset. make them ramp up by temp see where they are located and everything! but too bad ai suite is so buggy i cant install any other features besides dip4  :(

i just used SpeedFan to turn OFF all my chassi fans and lowered my CPU fans to under 300rpm  :P holding the temp at 40. ofcourse if temps raise they will start again.

I've got an Asrock Z77 Pro4, but it's not a good board, really. I've already been messing around with SpeedFan, and i found, that i didn't like it being automatic and rather that i could just manually reach down and flip a switch or something. At least that's what i've come to love with the built in fan controller in my Define R4.

Thanks for the tip though. I'm already thinking of getting an Asus board the next time around. (Which won't be for another 1 or 2 generations) I may try their utilities out by then and see how it works, and how i like it! :)