How to start mining?

Hi!

How to start mining?

Im interested about this minings.

Can every PC can mine?

#1 PC Spec <- can i mine while playing games on this PC?

CPU: AMD FX-6300 6 core

GPU: GTX-650 1GB

^im gonna upgrade the GPU to GTX 770 this April 18.

PSU: Corsair 650w

#2 PC Spec

CPU: Intel Pentium E6600 Dual Core 3.5GHz

GPU: GTX 750Ti 2GB OC

PSU: 650w

I have a 15 more useless dusty low end Computers. Can i run the 15PCs at 11PM to 6AM to mine. If it can mine. Im gonna clean this all if it can mine

The 15PCs Specs is

Almost AMD 1core and pentium dual cores :(

GPU: GT 610

PSU: 250w

The 15PCs are 11PM to 6AM

The 2PCs are 24/7

what estimated points?

If i got more points im gonna upgrade the PCs 1 by 1

What upgrade should i buy if i get points :)

I know i got a crap PCs

Its ok if my PCs cant mine

Sorry for my bad English :(

Thanks!

God Bless!!!

What do you want to mine? dogecoins? litecoins?

EDIT: You'll get like 10MH/s with the 610 so its non-profitable

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I dont know :(

If what is the best mining company

Anything :3

I dont know :(

If what is the best mining company

Anything :3

Its not a company best profitable is dogecoins

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

It begins to be too late to start mining now...

Though you could try it for fun...

CPU: Intel i7 3970X @ 4.7 GHz  (custom loop)   RAM: Kingston 1866 MHz 32GB DDR3   GPU(s): 2x Gigabyte R9 290OC (custom loop)   Motherboard: Asus P9X79   

Case: Fractal Design R3    Cooling loop:  360 mm + 480 mm + 1080 mm,  tripple 5D Vario pump   Storage: 500 GB + 240 GB + 120 GB SSD,  Seagate 4 TB HDD

PSU: Corsair AX860i   Display(s): Asus PB278Q,  Asus VE247H   Input: QPad 5K,  Logitech G710+    Sound: uDAC3 + Philips Fidelio x2

HWBot: http://hwbot.org/user/tame/

EDIT: You'll get like 10MH/s with the 610 so its non-profitable

I believe you mean KH/s :P? Yeh 10KH/s is nothing and it would be completely useless trying to make something with it. By what I can see even if you had a 290X I still wouldn't suggest you mine, you seem to know nothing about cryptocoins.

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!

I believe you mean KH/s :P? Yeh 10KH/s is nothing and it would be completely useless trying to make something with it. By what I can see even if you had a 290X I still wouldn't suggest you mine, you seem to know nothing about cryptocoins.

The currencies are falling down...

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

The currencies are falling down...

I disagree, Scrypt-N/Jane are still options and BTC/LTC will probably become a worldwide currency without any countries' control. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

I don't know what some of these people are smoking, but a 750 ti is THE BESt card to mine with at the moment for the power draw and price, Use a multi coin pool (my suggestion http://www.clevermining.com/ )

All you need to do is this (from Bits be trippin on youtube)

Downloads:

nVidia Official Webpage - Latest Geforce Software

Cudaminer - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?top...

MSI Afterburner - http://event.msi.com/vga/afterburner/...

and not mentioned, install Chrome and launch prior to starting mining!

Settings:
Afterburner: set core to +135 and mem to +330

cudaminer.exe -l T5x24 -i 0

@DyGr00339

Umm, so your going to give a person who knows nothing about cryptocoins a vid and suggest they get a $200 GPU just because? You do know you also need a reliable PSU. Idk why you just suggested a person should mine without them knowing anything about cryptos, you really do need to know about them before you just start to mine. I bet she doesn't even know what an ASIC or SHA-256 are. 

fywIQMP.gif

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

At this point, I wouldn't suggest crypto-coin mining. The difficulty for Litecoin has gone up INSANELY recently.

At this point, I wouldn't suggest crypto-coin mining. The difficulty for Litecoin has gone up INSANELY recently.

There are other coins. 

There are other coins. 

Still, non of which are really profitable 

Still, non of which are really profitable 

*cough* VTC *cough*

@DyGr00339

Umm, so your going to give a person who knows nothing about cryptocoins a vid and suggest they get a $200 GPU just because? You do know you also need a reliable PSU. Idk why you just suggested a person should mine without them knowing anything about cryptos, you really do need to know about them before you just start to mine. I bet she doesn't even know what an ASIC or SHA-256 are. 

Oh really, I didn't say to go buy one, he said in post his 2nd PC had a 750ti did he not? And I also happen to mine on a 500W Cooler Master (Not reliable at all). And why does he need to know about them? Do you know how the Australian currency works 100%? If he wants to mine, it is still profitable. You just need to watch the new coins comng out or mine on a multipool to be profitable

Oh really, I didn't say to go buy one, he said in post his 2nd PC had a 750ti did he not? And I also happen to mine on a 500W Cooler Master (Not reliable at all). And why does he need to know about them? Do you know how the Australian currency works 100%? If he wants to mine, it is still profitable. You just need to watch the new coins comng out or mine on a multipool to be profitable

I'd stil not recommend it, she seems to have no idea about cryptocurrnecies, you need to at least know something. 

I'd suggest @wefty you learn more about cryptocurrencies, not saying you need to become an expert but at least the basics. You can make it profitable but you do really need to know what your doing. 

if you dont know much about the coins themselves, learn how to use cryptocurrency first and then afterwards move onto mining once you are confident. This is what I recommend to all new people.

Mining is a lot of hassle and hard work sometimes... and the software is something you have to spend time learning how to use, its not just a click and go program. 

Mining is also losing profitability rapidly these days. all the prices of the coins are low and the difficulty is really high so that you are unable to mine very many coins. I think right now is a horrible time to buy new equipment to mine with so definitely do not do that (unless of course you dont care about profit.)

Ive been mining for two years. I have made lots of money, but nothing compared to the money I have made trading those mined coins on btc-e. mining is not everything.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

reads title your going to need one of these  

post-17938-0-70448900-1397143199.jpeg

and if you want the big Mhashs time to upgrade  post-17938-0-09898500-1397143251.jpeg

Dont mine! because it will be gone buy the end of the summer.

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular