Start Twitch Streaming (What do you look for/want)

So I am thinking of starting to make gaming videos and stream games on twitch. I am looking to get pretty serious into this (3-4 times a week) and I wanted to know what you guys have seen or would like to see in current twitch streams.

What makes a quality stream and keeps you watching? What makes you interested in subscribing to there stream?

I have some other ideas I have to kind of separate myself from the pack like involving the gamers in playing with me and giving out in game rewards as well.

I am looking for some feedback to help build on what I have gathered for experience watching and learning from other streamers.

Greatly appreciated,

Alex

chat interaction and be yourself dont be some stuck up bitch that you think would be cool  

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

chat interaction and be yourself dont be some stuck up bitch that you think would be cool  

Straight up lol I like that. Thanks

1) Keep looking at chat

2) Welcome new Followers

3) Chat a bit and do some storytelling

4) Decent Music, bearable 

Try not to fill half of the screen full of shameless plugs to your other media outlets and scrolling messages.

Also, be mindful of things like audio levels, frame dropping, and getting bored.