This is a little disturbing....

meritmaster

I don't know if i am the first to wonder upon this evidence, but i found something relating to the Newtown Sandy Hook Massacre.

Some might say it's weird i looked this up, but I have an interest in physiology, and why events such as columbine, and Newtown happened.

Today i was doing some research, and believed to have stumbled upon his user namer on steam. 

This is were i suppose he played most of his video games, as he had a hobby for computer gaming, and building computer ( I found a picture in his house with a Newegg box)

I stumbled upon it by finding a user name confirmed in the official police report, and wondered what kind of games did Adam Lanza play, and how into them was he. 

I searched his name(smiggles| A name used on a forum website he used to discuss subject such as Marriage, guns, a monkey, and a few other things including The Columbine massacre. Forum was "shockedbeyondallbelief.com Home of the super Columbine Rpg)

That led me to search on google "Smiggles steam profile, steam community, newtown Connecticut" and this popped up... http://www.ipligence.com 

After another while of looking i found yet another CS profile for the  KiFFERSTUEBCHEN servers. Link here: http://www.kifferstuebchen.de/tf2stats/index.php?mode=playerinfo&player=11065

Notice the kills, and suicides.......... 

This the disturbing part.

Kills: 20 (0) Deaths: 27 Suicides: 1

Then look at the casualties. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting

27 at the school 

20 victims were kids, 7 adults, and one him. His mother was shot at home making it 28, but that might of not been counted as going to happen back then for him, or just hard to, if this is true.

Thoughts?

I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends.

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

Hopefully a coincidence, cuz if this is real... My lord that's an awesome thing that you just stumbled upon.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

abandon_thread.gif

this is just going to go wrong real fast 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

cool. you made a conspiracy theory. INB4L

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Hopefully a coincidence, cuz if this is real... My lord that's an awesome thing that you just stumbled upon.

Hopefully... 

Look up the name...

For awhile i thought this kid was some sort of retard, but he wasn't. 

He was a capable human being at times, but lost, and confused.

This never felt more similar to columbine 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0VSX2gSlUM#t=23

This is the original piece of evidence that led me to the steam account 

~Abraham Lincoln

In times when we are on the brink of destruction, war, and loosing ourselves, let's remember a basic fundamental element of love, forgiveness, and understanding; God bless!

cool. you made a conspiracy theory. INB4L

It's not a conspiracy theory.... 

He used the Display name on a forum. There are pictures....i saw mirrored a thread even!

The IP leads you to newtown, and the user with the same name that Adam used....

Now how is the a conspiracy?

~Abraham Lincoln

These are confirmed things, besides the steam account that i found 

~Abraham Lincoln

It always is.....

Especially with the stuff you tend to post.

I don't see the relevance. So he plays some counterstrike and accidentally killed himself with a grenade. Big deal. I don't think he walked into the school knowing the number of people he was going to kill.

Now the pedophilia part is defenitly a bit......Disturbing for sure. Pedophiles are always creepy. Kind of like cannibals.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

It always is.....

Especially with the stuff you tend to post.

I don't see the relevance. So he plays some counterstrike and accidentally killed himself with a grenade. Big deal. I don't think he walked into the school knowing the number of people he was going to kill.

All i am saying is that his account ( if his) has the same amount of casualties as his massacre.

I thought it was interesting!

Pedos are always bad, and liking that stuff is always a mental illness...

~Abraham Lincoln

No relevance at all.

All i am saying is that his account ( if his) has the same amount of casualties as his massacre.

I thought it was interesting.

No it's not. I tend to post evidence, and facts.

You may not agree with them, but that does not make them 'conspiracy theories'

That can go both ways buddy

I was joking. :P

I was observing the things I've seen you post and pointing out that whatever you post is usually unique and thought provoking.

I said nothing about conspiracy theories.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I was joking. :P

I was observing the things I've seen you post and pointing out that whatever you post is usually unique and thought provoking.

I said nothing about conspiracy theories.

O i thought you were saying the stuff i tend to write can be conspiracies, but when i first wrote that, and read your comment, your display picture looked familiar from a previous thread of mine haha.

~Abraham Lincoln

O i thought you were saying the stuff i tend to write can be conspiracies, but when i first wrote that, and read your comment, your display picture looked familiar from a previous thread of mine haha.

There is most certainly a difference between this thread (as well as that one that contained guys getting beheaded) and a conspiracy theory.

Why isn't this picture in the Original post? 

obj3pg1geo3p2.jpg

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Why isn't this picture in the Original post? 

obj3pg1geo3p2.jpg

How is this a conspiracy theory? 

Did you just look at it, then write a trolling comment?

How about reading the post, and the comments before opening your fat aggressive mouth.

Bigot; look up the definition of bigotry  

~Abraham Lincoln

How is this a conspiracy theory? 

Did you just look at it, then write a trolling comment?

How about reading the post, and the comments before opening your fat aggressive mouth.

Bigot; look up the definition of bigotry  

I read it clicked the links, I most certainly did not do it to troll. 

10302_original.jpg

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Pedos are always bad, and liking that stuff is always a mental illness...

Fun fact: love to anything or anybody is a mental illness. Being in love makes people do things only insane persons would do.  The more you know...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I read it clicked the links, I most certainly did not do it to troll. 

10302_original.jpg

Okay then present a rebuttal with factual evidence, because quite frankly i really don't see whom i am conspiring against?

It's not like i'm saying the government snuck into Sandy Hook or anything along those premises.

What i say is not even political, heck i say i don't necessarily believe it myself.

I did just ask for peoples thoughts, and opinions.

So you're either  

1. Trolling
  2. Illiterate in the English language
  3. Seeking attention, and the image of a 'funny smart guy', when you're coming off as a ignorant dick; dick.

I think you're  1, or 3.

~Abraham Lincoln

Okay then present a rebuttal with factual evidence, because quite frankly i really don't see whom i am conspiring against?

It's not like i'm saying the government snuck into Sandy Hook or anything along those premises.

What i say is not even political, heck i say i don't necessarily believe it myself.

I did just ask for peoples thoughts, and opinions.

So you're either  

1. Trolling
  2. Illiterate in the English language
  3. Seeking attention, and the image of a 'funny smart guy', when you're coming off as a ignorant dick; dick.

I think you're  1, or 3.

Your are trying to connect a video game to a school shooting based on what is a steam account name and a general location all gathered from information on forum which discusses stuff that is many regards probably illegal or just plain strange or evil. There is no direct  evidence actually linking "Smiggles" steam to Adam Lanza, except for an IP that is in Newport. You saw a newegg box in a picture which means he is a computer/game enthusiast, not everyone who buys stuff newegg is a gamer, and there is no evidence or AFAIK no news story ever said he was really into video games. 

Its an "explanatory proposition", which has connected adam Lanza to a random steam account with CS stats that may or may be part of secret planning for highly illegal act. By the proper definition given by wikipedia, you sir have created a; Conspiracy theory

Oh yea and I am that "funny smart guy" who post ignorant pictures in the off topic section. 

conspiracy-theories2.jpg

Spoiler

Your are trying to connect a video game to a school shooting based on what is a steam account name and a general location all gathered from information on forum which discusses stuff that is many regards probably illegal or just plain strange or evil. There is no direct  evidence actually linking "Smiggles" steam to Adam Lanza, except for an IP that is in Newport. You saw a newegg box in a picture which means he is a computer/game enthusiast, not everyone who buys stuff newegg is a gamer, and there is no evidence or AFAIK no news story ever said he was really into video games. 

Its an "explanatory proposition", which has connected adam Lanza to a random steam account with CS stats that may or may be part of secret planning for highly illegal act. By the proper definition given by wikipedia, you sir have created a; Conspiracy theory

Oh yea and I am that "funny smart guy" who post ignorant pictures in the off topic section. 

conspiracy-theories2.jpg

"Your are trying to connect a video game to a school shooting based on what is a steam account name and a general location all gathered from information on forum which discusses stuff that is many regards probably illegal " 

lol wat?

• How did i try to connect a video game to a school shooting?

We already knew Adam lanza played video games.

No one has a computer like this, and does not have a steam account. ebeab82a-8ec9-40c9-87ae-7c62f97c824a_lan

I doubt he is just playing minecraft.screen%20shot%202013-11-25%20at%204.20.2

O, and this confirms he played counter strike, or some source engine game.... http://kotaku.com/school-shooting-video-game-also-found-at-sandy-hook-k-1471998779/all

Gonna drop this here too:http://www.moddb.com/news/why-we-removed-the-school-shooter-mod

In order to play this game you need a copy of the source engine.

My bet is he bought cs.

So it's no doubt he played games.

Just because you like games doesn't mean he didn't play them you ignorant jack ass.

He wasn't into video games? 

Stop being so arrogant with spreading ignorance

628x471.jpg

• “Left for Dead”
  • “Metal Gear Solid”
  • “Dead Rising”
  • “Half Life”
  • “Battlefield”
  • “Call of Duty”
  • “Grand Theft Auto”
  • “Shin Megami Tensei”
  • “Dynasty Warriors”
  • “Team Fortress”
  • “Doom”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/25/morbid-items-found-adam-lanza-home_n_4339399.html

No one plays Team Fortress without a steam.

962635bb-7f8f-4018-b011-2df5674cb774-460

~Abraham Lincoln

Some of the threads you make really make me wonder what you get up to in your spare time.

What are you suggesting though, that he knew exactly how many people he was going to kill?

~Abraham Lincoln

Don't be stealing my LemonGrab

i was waiting for you to say that :P 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Some of the threads you make really make me wonder what you get up to in your spare time.

What are you suggesting though, that he knew exactly how many people he was going to kill?

"Some of the threads you make really make me wonder what you get up to in your spare time." 

Lots, and lots of reading. 

I'm suggesting that might be the case; he did just kill himself out of nowhere, and did leave survivors in two different rooms.

~Abraham Lincoln

This is very interesting. It took me a while to see what you were trying to get at, but now I see it. Very interesting indeed. However I do think this is a coincidence. I mean, why play a game of Counter Strike and then try to replicate your K/D ratio in real life? Doesn't make much sense to me. I also don't think he played that game and got that K/D on purpose for smart people like you to find ;)