I use in-helmet speakers rather than earbuds. Ear buds ALWAYS fall off when I'm trying to put my helmet on, and I find I can't hear my surroundings very well with earbuds.

Neat, I was thinking of getting a pair. Which ones can you recommend? Are the generic ones any good?

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

These look great!
The only downside is the price and also lack of availability where i'm living.
I have just ordered the "Plantronics backbeat Go 2" instead. They literally cost 3 times less than the Bluebuds here and from reviews it looks like the main difference is the battery life, which provides only 4 hours of listening.
So I can't recommend them yet, since I haven't tried them, but just thought that it might be interesting for some people..
Would be great to see Linus compare them to the Jaybird's because it seems that they are very similar..    

• 2 weeks later...

These look great!

The only downside is the price and also lack of availability where i'm living.

I have just ordered the "Plantronics backbeat Go 2" instead. They literally cost 3 times less than the Bluebuds here and from reviews it looks like the main difference is the battery life, which provides only 4 hours of listening.

So I can't recommend them yet, since I haven't tried them, but just thought that it might be interesting for some people..

Would be great to see Linus compare them to the Jaybird's because it seems that they are very similar..    

I am looking into getting earphones as I already have UE 6000's. Let me know how those Plantronics are as I was just about to buy the jaybirds.

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

• 9 months later...

Got the initial recommendation from MKBHD and went ahead and bought 'em on his recommendation, since my Bose Ie2 cord has been wearing thin. But Linus' expansion of the support service is real reassuring. Especially since I haven't had a chance to use them yet due to mid-ear infection.