Dual 5.25 bay reservoir on vertical bay?

Hey guys, I want to do my custom loop, but I have a Corsair Air 540 Case which has 2 vertical bays. Will the XSPC dual 5.25 bay reservoir/pump be compatible with my case? Thanks!

Case Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX | Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z270i | CPU Intel i7-7700K | RAM Team Vulcan 16GB DDR4 | GPU Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | Storage Crucial MX300 1TB M.2 | PSU Corsair RM750x

It looks like it might work but I am not one to say since I use a closed loop system

I doubt it would work because the pumps on that unit are placed in such a way that liquid will be constantly fed to them, having them vertical might not be nice for the pump.

I tend to recommend against 5.25" bay res'.

It could work, but I can't say for sure.

Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Intel Core i7 4790k | Gigabyte GA-Z97X-Gaming GT                              Notebook: Dell XPS 13

16GB Kingston HyperX Fury | 2x Asus GeForce GTX 680 OC SLI | Corsair H60 2013

Seasonic Platinum 1050W | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB RAID 0 | WD 1TB & 2TB Green                                 dat 1080p-ness

If you want your system to be silent, I wouldn't use it. I have the XSPC dual bay pump/res combo, and the vibrations cause a bit of noise. Its difficult to dampen the vibrations through the case

Take my advice, go for a pump that you can place on an anti vibration pad.