Multi room audio (maybe video too)

Please only recommend UK products

Hey folks! So, I finally have my home server up and running and everything is running nicely

However I have yet to set up the ability to stream to everything in my house. I have a HTPC in the lounge as well as an Apple TV so that takes care of that. I have a chromecast in my office but not really much use for me really.

Now I am trying to set up my server as an iTunes server so i can stream music around my house. I have seen the Sonos systems and they look really nice and sound...ok/decent but I was wondering 

Can I use something like this network music player in a similar way? Can I connect this to any existing hi-fi and stream music to it? Are there any that allow multi-room like the Sonos? I want something that isnt TOO expensive, that I can hookup proper speakers too and stream music from my server to the box

Product I saw:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/streaming-hi-fi-and-network-audio-players/cambridge-audio/sonata-np30/camb-np30-sil

Is there anything cheap I can use for something like PLEX on each TV? (raspberry pi? roku?) or anything better to use?

I basically want the ability to stream music and video to any room in the house

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii