Holy Balls, Mario Kart 8

skywake

can some one tell nintendo that we want them to go back tho their roots

i want something like mariokart 64

KART not damn bikes and hover karts

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Nintendo should die in a fire

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

That actually looks beautiful! I really want to get a Wii U, I never got the old Wii (well I did, my ex kept it because I bought it for her ><)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

This looks so good. I haven't been really excited for a Mario Kart game in a long time. The only one I really liked was the original on the SNES. 64 was alright but it didn't grab me, Double Dash did nothing for me, the DS one just felt boring as there was no sense of speed, the first one on the Wii was meh to me. 8 however looks really really fun. I think the Sonic Kart games have got me back into kart racing games so I'm really ready for this. Got it pre-ordered and everything.

Nope, nope, nope. N64 all the way.

Case: Corsair Carbdie 330R Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3P Asus Z97-A CPU: AMD FX-6300 i5 4690K 3.5 GHZ + 212 EVO GPU: ASUS GTX 760 DirectCUII Ram: Corsair Vengeance LP 8gb (2x4gb) HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M
Monitor: AOC Q2963pm 29'' 21:9 IPS Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Mousepad: Mionix Sargas 320 Headset: HyperX Cloud Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 RGBIKEA Headset/Headphone Holder

I cannot wait for this game. Definitely going to get it the day it releases. It looks sooooo good :o

only reason to buy a wii u along side super smash bros

Rayman Legends ... the way it was meant to be played .. Wii U

Lego City Undercover = awesome

Sorry but there are more than your two reasons to buy a Wii U!

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Nintendo needs to exit the console market like for real and then just release their own games like donkey Kong and Mario kart/party/whatever and super smash bros and stuff on all platforms j honestly think they'd make more money plus imagine playing Mario party on Xbox live or on pc while talking to everyone shit would be great

But this game looks awesome but doesn't justify getting a Wii u for me

Rayman Legends ... the way it was meant to be played .. Wii U

Lego City Undercover = awesome

Sorry but there are more than your two reasons to buy a Wii U!

meh 

rayman legends is a great game 

lego city undercover is no reason the buy a wii u 

nintendo classics only  :)

To the people's giving Nintendo shit. What's not to like about their approach? They're basically going for the cheap hardware with content that'd never work on PC and pushing it up to 60fps consistently. Better than the other dudes who stick to multiplatforms and drop to 30fps just so the game can look a little bit more like the PC version. Plus Nintendo does their own style, how much more power do you need for Mario Kart?

dem puddle reflections

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

Bought my Wii U a week two weeks ago for this game, can't wait. But I hope it's not as easy as Mario Kart 7..and I hope the online VR system is actually competitive like it was on the Wii...

Radeon HD 7950 3GB | Intel i5 3350P @ 3.3GHz | 16GB RAM | MSI B75MA-P45

Samsung 840 EVO 256GB | Western Digital Black 1TB

• 4 weeks later...

Just to note, there has been some new announcements about this game. Listen up people on the fence:

1. New bundle, same price from what I can tell. Thing includes a 32GB Wii U, a Red Wii Wheel (meh), Mario Kart 8 and a Mario edition Wii Mote. Not bad.

2. If you get Mario Kart 8 and register it with Club Nintendo within the first month you get a download code for one game. This includes people who get the bundle.

In North American the games you can choose from are:

Wind Waker HD, New SMB U, Pikmin 3 or Wii Party U

In Europe the games are:

Nintendo Land, New SMB U, Monster Hunter 3, Game & Wario, Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, Wind Waker HD, Sonic Lost World, Mario & Sonic or Wii Party U

If this isn't the thing that gets people to get a Wii U then they really are doomed.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

Mario Kart is one of those games that is just amazing when friends come over. They have been doing well with adding new content that adds enough to keep it fresh while retaining feeling of Mario Kart game. I'm definitely going to pick this game up.

Wow it is indeed very impressive.

But but PS4! The power! 720p upscale 30Hz gaming... NEXT GEN! WiiU is XBox 360 power.

can some one tell nintendo that we want them to go back tho their roots

i want something like mariokart 64

KART not damn bikes and hover karts

You have not seen the Nintendo Direct? Bikes has been rebalanced to make it simply a preference in handling while racing, basically.

The hover karts is for building new strategy. It auto-engages by the track or area (secret passage, for example), and changes the game play. For example, before you want to stay far apart from your opponent, in hover mode you want to stay closer, so it creates this new level of mayhem and skill needed. Weapons has been balanced, in the latest trailer, they showed a clip moment of a blue shell being dodged.

So it looks like that this version DOES return to it's root, in the sense that it brings back the high competition and skill level needed. AT least, that is what it looks so far.

Just to note, there has been some new announcements about this game. Listen up people on the fence:

1. New bundle, same price from what I can tell. Thing includes a 32GB Wii U, a Red Wii Wheel (meh), Mario Kart 8 and a Mario edition Wii Mote. Not bad.

2. If you get Mario Kart 8 and register it with Club Nintendo within the first month you get a download code for one game. This includes people who get the bundle.

In North American the games you can choose from are:

Wind Waker HD, New SMB U, Pikmin 3 or Wii Party U

In Europe the games are:

Nintendo Land, New SMB U, Monster Hunter 3, Game & Wario, Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, Wind Waker HD, Sonic Lost World, Mario & Sonic or Wii Party U

If this isn't the thing that gets people to get a Wii U then they really are doomed.

Just to add The bundle ALSO include the free game. Sooo.... it's really 2 games in the box, making a deal you cant' refuse especially that I think beside Wii Party U, they are all great to amazing games.

I'm so glad I got a Wii U. Definitely getting it on launch day.

Motherboard: ASUS Z97-A | CPU: i5 4670K | GPU: R9 290 Tri-X | RAM: HyperX FURY 8GB | SSD: SanDisk 128GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Corsair CX750 | Case: Thermaltake Urban T31

Im goona dowload the hell out of the game the instant I can. I wish u could pre load like steam.

To the people's giving Nintendo shit. What's not to like about their approach?

They are bitter because they spent their monies on a kick ass PC just to realize that their prized possessions don't get the games that are actually fun to play. Their replies would be much more positive, if they could get Nintendo's games for less than $10 on Steam ... or better yet, as a humble bundle for $3,50, because that's what people expect, these days. That would also give them another chance to nerd out over 120+ FPS and other important details.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.