MSI GS60 Ghost Gaming Notebook

I like this it looks sexy!

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

New camera? Everything looks a bit different, but I can't seem to describe it. It just looks... Better and smoother.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Looks sleek! If I was looking for a laptop, I'd definitely take this one into consideration.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

New camera? Everything looks a bit different, but I can't seem to describe it. It just looks... Better and smoother.

Brandon and Taran were using the FS700 today for a commercial shoot, so Edzel and I borrowed the Blackmagic Cinema Camera that we use for Fast As Possible and WAN Show.

Also Ed always motion blurs the crap out of things when he renders them so it's probably some fancy pants effect he's putting on the output :P

I really like MSI's new approach with their new 'Gaming' notebooks.

They are thin and light and pretty, not gaudy, thick and heavy like their previous 'Gaming' notebooks.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Brandon and Taran were using the FS700 today for a commercial shoot, so Edzel and I borrowed the Blackmagic Cinema Camera that we use for Fast As Possible and WAN Show.

Also Ed always motion blurs the crap out of things when he renders them so it's probably some fancy pants effect he's putting on the output :P

That must be it. Love the video by the way. I'm guessing the Cheero battery bank is on amazon?

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

He needs to add more lens flares too :P

BTW

Loved the Fleshlight joke xD

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

whoa edzel is awsome, dont you guys think so?

"I've been mad for fucking years, absolutely years, I've been over the edge for yonks..."

"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us are...very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."

Edzel is awsome! >.>

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

Hi Linus, I've been thinking of upgrading to a new MSI laptop as a desktop replacement for mobility needs. I was looking at the offerings on NCIX and from what I noticed, the GS60 Pro model has similar specs to the cheaper GT60 with a few differences. Namely the GT60 is much cheaper, far heavier, lacks an SSD but has a better processor (maybe?). I've noticed the GT60 also only has one fan for cooling, whereas the GS60 has two. How does the heating between the two stack up? A review I watched of the GT60 pegged the max GPU temp at around low-to-mid 70s. CPU was in or around there, maybe 60s. So, I guess my question is this. Both GS60 models are more expensive than the base GT60 model. Likely due to form factor and internals (SSDs and whatnot). What do you think would be a better buy for value? The GT60 is cheaper at 1600 dollars, but it's significantly heavier and to be honest doesn't seem as sleek. Does the 860m on the non-pro GS60 take that much of a performance hit compared to the 870m in the GT60 and GS60 pro?

wheres the link for the cheero grip battery thingy?

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

Edzel is so awesome. 

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom) 

I like it, but there isn't enough performance for the high price point

I think the reason they did the lay out of the space bar is because it makes it easier for gaming. When you are on the WASD keys, I think the space bar moved over like that on a laptop keyboard make it feel more natural.

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

ok I love this Device but I have 2 Problems, First of all the bezel on the screen is thick and the touch pad and the keyboard is weirdly laid out!. PS will there be a newer razer blade 14

ok I love this Device but I have 2 Problems, First of all the bezel on the screen is thick and the touch pad and the keyboard is weirdly laid out!. PS will there be a newer razer blade 14

Yes

http://www.cnet.com/products/razer-blade-14-14-inch-2014/

Hail Sithis!

Will you Buy And review the new razer blade? or have you already done so!?

Cant seem to find the battery's link anywhere from video description. Where is it. I NEED IT

Just needed to say that Edzel is awesome at what he does! :D

Chassi: FD R4 window CPU: 3570k @4.5GHz GPU: ASUS 970 Strix @ 1450/7000 MHz PSU: FD Integra 500w

Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z77 RAM: 2x4 Corsair Vengence 1600MHz SSDs: 2x Kingston 120GB RAID 0 (OS), Samsung 840 120GB (Steam) CPU fan: Noctua U12P Case fans: 3x140mm FD R2

Whenever I see Linus doing the flex test I'm compelled to run around bending things.

thanks for all the flexes

Nice video and review , would like to see some performance benchmarks. One thing I would've prefer is for the fonts on the keyboards to be transparent ,so that the backlight shines through it, like the razor blade or most led backlit keyboards. Also there's a model with the gtx870 available.