The Division

jinroh10

Hello all...I have not seen a topic in the Division so I decided to start one. What are your thoughts on the game? What do you think on the team talk and weapons. Also do you think since there is some kind of outbreak, will there be a zombie DLC maybe somewhere down the line? Please give your thoughts.

there has been a topic here

anyways

i think the game looks good

the engine is pretty great

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Game looks to be awesome, but why is this in the console gaming section? It was announced for PC too.

Still learning how to play Dota 2 :)

Well the reason I put it in the console section is because I have the xbox one. And my other question is how are the teams picked if there will be numerous teams in the game?

I've never been as excited about a game as I am with "The Division". I really hope it is everything that I expect. When it comes to teams I believe that you will only be in a team if you join one, otherwise you will be solo. A lot of questions about the game have been answered ever at the official forums by a Ubisoft dev if you wanted to head over there and take a look.

"Do not pray for and easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."

"A place where everything and nothing exists, this is my playground."

I've never been as excited about a game as I am with "The Division". I really hope it is everything that I expect. When it comes to teams I believe that you will only be in a team if you join one, otherwise you will be solo. A lot of questions about the game have been answered ever at the official forums by a Ubisoft dev if you wanted to head over there and take a look.

Awesome....thx Caspur.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm excited, wish there was more info on its eventual release however. Destiny is the other big console title I'm looking forward to.

MY BUILD | Intel i7-3770K @ 4.5Ghz | Corsair H115i | MSI Z77A-GD55 | 2 x ASUS STRIX GTX 970 SLI | Corsair Vengeance 16GB LP 1600Mhz | Intel 330 180GB SSD + 2x Seagate Barracuda 1TB + 2x WD Red 2TB | OCZ ZX 850W 80+Gold | NZXT H442 Razer Edition | LG 34UC88-B 21:9 3440x1440 | Razer Kraken | Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Razer Naga 2013 | Logitech Z-2300 | Steam/Xbox Live Gamertag: Jay Slasher

I'm excited, wish there was more info on its eventual release however. Destiny is the other big console title I'm looking forward to.

The only thing that sucks is that both of them will be out around the same time so I'm torn between which one to play :wacko:

"Do not pray for and easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."

"A place where everything and nothing exists, this is my playground."

The Devision, DAT graphics :o. DAT recommend system requirements :/. I feel kinds sad I don't own like a 770 or up now ;).

I wonder what it'll look like on the consoles :).