Could one mod a H440 to fit a E-ATX motherboard? (Or does it actually support E-ATX?)

Izaya Orihara

Hi guys. I wantt put a Rampage VI Extreme Black Edition into a H440 and i found a lot iof sites saying that it will not work and other that said that it will. So if it doesn't support it could one mod it to fit? (without destroying the aesthetics)

Thanks. 

well oficial site says no

If you could manage to mod it I think you would have conflicts with the PSU.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

it will fit, I do believe @airdeano proved it a while ago.

Ryzen 1600@3.8ghz / 16gb 2400mhzASRock B350 ITX / Gigabyte RX 470 4gb / 256gb M.2 / SG13B-Q / Corsair 450w

You could, though it will probably be too long and touch the PSU cover.

I say just get a 750D or something else that actually supports it unless you love the H440. (If this is the case) lel

Hi guys. I wantt put a Rampage VI Extreme Black Edition into a H440 and i found a lot iof sites saying that it will not work and other that said that it will. So if it doesn't support it could one mod it to fit? (without destroying the aesthetics)

Thanks. 

it will "fit", but consessions will have to be made as i pointed out in this post:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117203-unofficial-ltt-nzxt-h440-owners-club/?p=1564216

because of the "angled" cable management support and the rubber grommets do

not allow for the EATX to bolt flush. removing the grommets will aid in better

attachment and for security, a line of electrical tape on the back o0f mobo to guard

against PCB/short circuit protection.