google fiber in canada?

Evostatic343

i live in vancouver canada just like linus. i have 250mbs coming into my house via tv cable then it is converted to ethernet via a modem. its really shitty internet imo. will google fiber ever come to canada? 

if you are reading this you are wasting valuable time and should maybe rethink your life choices.

Not anytime soon no. Unless Google announces something all of a sudden. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

i live in vancouver canada just like linus. i have 250mbs coming into my house via tv cable then it is converted to ethernet via a modem. its really shitty internet imo. will google fiber ever come to canada? 

Sorry but us Americans need it before you. make your own fiber network will you!

Wait, you think 250 mb/s is shitty?

thats what my service provider is saying im getting but my steam download speed is only like 800kbs

if you are reading this you are wasting valuable time and should maybe rethink your life choices.

thats what my service provider is saying im getting but my steam download speed is only like 800kbs

What are you getting on Speedtest?

like 20mbs download

like 20mbs download

Call and complain to your ISP until they fix it.

It would come some point. Isnt Bell fiber? Well, fiber optic

i want to switch to bell but my tv is bundled with my shaw internet and iwould have to cancell my tv aswell if i cancelled my internet

i want to switch to bell but my tv is bundled with my shaw internet and iwould have to cancell my tv aswell if i cancelled my internet

I know that bell has a bundle for TV right now but thats in Toronto....

How often do you use cable tv?

I know that bell has a bundle for TV right now but thats in Toronto....

i really like my shaw tv tho

How often do you use cable tv?

me not so much but other people in my family do very often

I think they may come to waterloo. So only an hour from Oakville. :lol:

Quote me to get a reply!

. its really shitty internet imo.

no

I get 25/10 don't complain. I can't more than 50/10.

Quote me to get a reply!

I live on the island man, (Vancouver island) out in the sticks, just like alot of other Canadians.  

Google is focusing on as many customer rich environments as possible.  They want to be able to get as many people as they can on their service per every cable they run down the street.

It makes alot more sense for them to run a cable down the street and hit 200 people rather than 20 don't you think?

I think eventually sometime this millennia we can get GF in Canada, but not while they are still in this stage.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.4 GHz Motherboard: MSI Z87 G43 RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Superclocked Case: Bitfenix Ronin

Storage: 120 GB Samsung 840 series SSD, WD Green 2TB PSU: XFX core edition 650W Display(s): ASUS VE228H 21.5IN 1080P Cooling: CM Hyper 212+

Keyboard: Microsoft P.O.S Mouse: Corsair Raptor M40 Sound: Sennheiser PC 330 Headset

...Are you sure you didn't mean 25Mb/s?

Even at 25Mbps, 800KBps is pretty abysmal...

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

nope contacted my isp today they said 250mb/s download

i really like my shaw tv tho

i hate shaws internet, the pings are always terrible...

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

i hate shaws internet, the pings are always terrible...

canadian isps in general suck