Raspberry Pi Folding?

Hey guys. So, I was just wondering, I have two RPi's and currently, im coding an os for one and the other is just sitting around. Until I find a better use for it, would it make sense to use it to fold? I mean, i know it wouldnt give much but would it give any? How much could be expected? Also, if I do do that, what os should i use? Raspian? I dont mind paying a TINY extra amount for electricity that would be added by the pi so dont say its not worth the price. :D Anyway, thanks for reading, please reply. Thx!

I'm guessing you'll get around a little bit under 1 ppd, maybe 0. It would take too long to complete a WU, so don't bother.

Well, idk.. i mean its a better use than just sitting around... and combined with MY actual computer, it would be a TINY boost to my total ppd. I think i want to do it - for fun. As far as os and whatnot... idk what would be best to use.

Raspberry pi don't have the power to fold at all, I don't think if it's even supported.

oh its not.. hmm. well, now what am i to do with my extra pi? :D hmm..

Well, I dont know much about Boinc (I'm a F@H guy), from a little bit of digging, might support that if your interested  (A boinc guy will have to come in and help you out on that.)

http://www.raspberrypi.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=667&sid=ac34792bd23db07bfed2853dbe5cc12a

But yeah, Pi for Folding = no go.

Main reason is the Pi uses the same Arm cpu found in cell/smart phones and these cpu's doesn't have a "Floating Points Unit" within them  or a powerful enough FPU) to do folding.

(Folding use floating point operations to complete it's task.)

http://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=13821

So unless Arm cpus get a drastic overhaul to include a powerful enough FPU (which will most likely never happen because of power consumption), F@H will not be supported on such for a long while.