your first and current Gaming Console

WAI

ps1 i did not even enjoy playing on it i buyed a ps2 then and that was mutch more enjoyable wth grand theft auto and cheats and stuff then the bad part i buyed a wii i was freakin stopit o_o then bougt a ps3 but i only enjoyed playing grand theft auto IV on it and wasted soo mutch money to just play 1 game then i was completly for pc gaming and bought a Acer pc yes i was an idiot again :/ wasted another 1000 bucks 2 years ago then i was exploring pc building and other tech then i realised that ive a gt 530 that sucks balls but still have a good proccesor in it (i7 2600k 3.5ghz) and wasted too mutch on consoles and has ruined my pc experience beacuse i cant play new games as battlefield 4 but i can play assasin creed 4 ultra low settings sucks alot my consoles cant get sold beacuse i dont have boxes and menuals for it and stuff im not happy now ruined my pc experience for 100% fuck consoles thats my story 

sorry for bad eng im from belgium do

Sega mega drive and now ps4

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

N64 now I have a PS4

My first, and favorite, console is the Gamecube. My current console is the WiiU.

However, if the current console is going by which one I play the most, it would be the Gamecube. I will always love the Gamecube.

Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition █ CPU: Intel i7-4790K █ GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 780Ti █ RAM: 8GB AVEXIR DDR3 1600  █ Storage: 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD + 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD 

█ Monitor: 21.5" 1080p 60Hz  PSU: 700w █ Case: Fractal Define R4 █       ...LTT Dark Theme master race.

Project MiniConsole

First 'console' was a Game Gear, if that doesn't count I got a Mega Drive (aka Genesis) soon after.

Currently I have a PS3, PS2 'TEST' Debug unit, PS2, Xbox, Wii, 3DS XL, Vita, 3x Gameboy Micro, Game Gear and Mega Drive.

I did own 20+ consoles up until a few months ago when i bulk sold a load of them to make some space, I somewhat regret it, but they hadn't been used in so long I figured they were best in the hands of others.

My brother had a Master System and we had a PC with a heap of DOS games, that would be the first gaming hardware I played on. However my first console was a Gameboy and the first game I got on it was Donkey Kong Land. Coincidentally my most recent console is the Wii U and the last game I got for it was Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

As a side note, so awesome to hear the Dave Wise's music from my childhood still sound as good as it always did.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

N64

My first, and favorite, console is the Gamecube. My current console is the WiiU.

However, if the current console is going by which one I play the most, it would be the Gamecube. I will always love the Gamecube.

I must destroy the iblis trigger

The first console I purchased was the n64 and currently the consoles I use regularly are my 360 and Xbox one. My ps3 was collecting dust so I gave it to my sister so she can use it for Netflix and blurays

first was a ps2 and now i have a ps3 but i am building a pc

We all got left behind.

My first would be the fat ps2 and my current one is the 3ds, don't use the ps3 anymore it just kinda sits there.

Didn't play video games when I was very young, and despite being birthed in the 90's, my first console was an NES. Now I mostly use my computer, but I still occasionally use my NES, 3DS, Wii, and the Wii U I bought for Mario Kart 8.

Radeon HD 7950 3GB | Intel i5 3350P @ 3.3GHz | 16GB RAM | MSI B75MA-P45

Samsung 840 EVO 256GB | Western Digital Black 1TB

Sega Saturn

PS3

CPU: Intel core i7-4770 --- CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 --- GPU: Asus Geforce GTX 970 Strix --- MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB

Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D --- PSU: Corsair AX860i --- SSD: Seagate 120GB --- HDD: Seagate 2TB + Toshiba 1TB --- ODD: Asus External DVD-R

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate --- Mouse: Logitech G602 --- Mousepad: Corsair Vengeance MM600 --- Monitor: LG 29UM65

Atari. Defender was pretty awesome when I was really little.

Current. PC. Will prob buy a Wii with Mario Kart to play with the kids. "Next gen" seem pointless to me. Now if they bring back NFL 2k franchise (damn you EA and NFL), I may be interested but hopefully we get a PC port. I loved the NFL 2k franchise almost as much as the old Genesis NHL games.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

My first was a Mega Drive 2 (genesis)

I am a bit of a retro gamer...

Currently playing a lot of games, and ones i missed.

N64

Xbox original v1.6 crystal

Dreamcast HKT 3030

Ps2

Gamecube

Sold my wii to my dad.... Lol.

Currently have component HD cables for all but the Gamecube because fuck dat price o.0

These leads mske a huge difference on HDTV's, i am also after a VGA box for my DC.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

My first console I owned was a PS2 that I receive for my 5th Birthday back in '02. I currently have the same PS2, a Xbox 360, Wii, PS3, and PS4.

"You can try to play chess with a pigeon. But even if you win, it'll shit on the board and strut around."

First that I owned would be a Sega Genesis. I had played the NES and SNES before I got my Genesis for Christmas back in the 90s though.

My "current" console is a 360. I have no plans of purchasing a "next-gen" (or is it considered current gen now?) console. There are no games for them that I want and couldn't play on PC.

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

In order

Atari 2600

NES

Game Boy

Sega Genius

SUPER NES

N64

PS 1

PS 2 ( brothers )

Wii U ( current, bought it for my daughter and family time fun )

1997 is when i got into PC's and PC gaming, I have never looked back since.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

• 2 weeks later...

Call me old school.

My first console was the Nintendo NES. I think we also had an Atari 2600 back in the day too. Current console is a PS3, and will most likely purchase a PS4 in the near future. May also get an Ouya for S**ts and giggles as well.

Gaming/Editing PC: AMD FX-8350 | CM Seidon 120V Liquid Cooler | Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 ATX AM3+ Motherboard | G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600| Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 2GB WINDFORCE | PNY XLR8 240GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDD | Corsair 600W ATX Semi-Modular PSU | Thermaltake Chaser A71 | LG 25UM64-S 25.0" 2560 x 1080 Display | CM Storm Devastator Gaming Keyboard & Mouse

I still play melee on gamecube regularly. But I have a ps3/2/1 that I don't really play on but have for the exclusives.

First console I ever played on was the Coleco Intellivision, that was back in '83 or '84. The first (and only) console I've actually owned myself is the Xbox 360.

Atari 2600!

Other than a Wii for party play with mates, I've only ever been a PC gamer :)