Infamous Second Son

I know I'm not the only PS4 owner on here. Get in here if you're getting Infamous in roughly 48hrs!

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

It was shipped out to me today so i will most likely get it tomorrow thursday already!

Recived my PS4 today aswell.

... I want it too  :(

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

yup got the game already :D

It was shipped out to me today so i will most likely get it tomorrow thursday already!

Recived my PS4 today aswell.

Extremely jelly right now. I'm going to check the shipping status of my copy right now. It should be shipping out today.

EDIT: Just checked Amazon and it's "shipping now" but I doubt it will be here tonight. If so goodbye sweet grades. My paper will not get done lol 

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

picking it up in 10 muins

Luuuuccckky. My copy should be waiting for me by the time I get off work. 

Picking up my copy on my way home from work. I've been looking forward to this one for a while now. Hope it lives up to the hype

CPU: i7-3820 | Cooler: Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 2 | Mobo: Asus Sabretooth X79Memory: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LP | Storage: Crucial M500 240GB & 480GB SSD + Western Digital BLACK SERIES 1 TB |

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 780ti Superclocked | PSU: 1000W Be Quiet Dark Power Pro 10 | Monitors: 3 x AOC i2367Fh 23.0"

All hail the mighty Flying Spaghetti Monster. May he touch you with his noodely appendages

Pre-ordered it on PSN and got it downloaded when I woke up this morning. It is really good. It feels very much like a better version of the previous games. During a demonstration they did for Destructoid one of the founders of Sucker Punch stated that Sony allowed them to make a game that is still inFamous and not have to try to appeal to everyone. This attitude by the team shows. Delsin is a really good character as well, he is having a good time with his powers and that passes on to how the game plays and how it feels playing it. Everything about the game seems to be designed for having fun and just enjoying the really comic book feeling story of the game. The opening of the game is really good too, a great way to set the tone and explain your motivations. I think my biggest issue with the game is a problem I have with all games with this feature: The morality system is incredibly basic and still feels tacked on. If they make a fourth game I really hope they can find a way to expand on it and make it seem more meaningful.

Pre-ordered it on PSN and got it downloaded when I woke up this morning. It is really good. It feels very much like a better version of the previous games. During a demonstration they did for Destructoid one of the founders of Sucker Punch stated that Sony allowed them to make a game that is still inFamous and not have to try to appeal to everyone. This attitude by the team shows. Delsin is a really good character as well, he is having a good time with his powers and that passes on to how the game plays and how it feels playing it. Everything about the game seems to be designed for having fun and just enjoying the really comic book feeling story of the game. The opening of the game is really good too, a great way to set the tone and explain your motivations. I think my biggest issue with the game is a problem I have with all games with this feature: The morality system is incredibly basic and still feels tacked on. If they make a fourth game I really hope they can find a way to expand on it and make it seem more meaningful.

Yeah same with the morality system. Its either good or bad at the start and then no reason to jump back and forth through out the game. Either they just make it so its good or bad from a choice at the start or have a 3rd alignment that is in between and allows you to mix and match choices. Apart from that though its a great game and the good and bad aspects almost provide 2 different ways to enjoy the game. 

I agree with a lot of the reviews I've seen thus far with regards to the score. The game is a solid 8.5 imo. It doesn't do anything bad but it feels like something is missing. I can't quite put my finger on what's missing exactly. Otherwise, roaming the city, destroying DUP checkpoints, and collecting shards is extremely addictive. 

The new powers were interesting, but it did seem kind of shorter than i thought. I spent most of my time destroying the DUP. Spray painting got repetitive though for me. 

it feels like something is missing

• 2 weeks later...

Cool game, "played" it on youtube ;). (Youtube is a great console, runs al the new games @ 1080p)

But can anywone explain the title second son???

• 2 weeks later...

I completely forgot I made this thread. 

I haven't played the game for roughly a week now but the last time I did I had recently unlocked the TV ability. It's great for navigation and melee but for everything else it sucks. I still think that laser (neon) is my favorite all- around power for navigation and combat. I hope to finish it this weekend and do an evil playthrough.