[BL/VL] Gold Rush 2014 - 2x420 Rad, 750D, 780Ti-SLI, delidding, Sleeving,...

Darwing

Hey Guys this is my first time posting in this forum, I figure I watch every Linus video so I may as well join his forum to :huh:

Anyways I have a video series and pics of my dream / Mod build of putting two 420 triple Rads into the Corsair 750D as well as completely customize the entire case per millimeter. Check out my last video, or all of them if you like :) I do have pics as well

Gold Rush Part 4 - Custom Paint, Final Mounting, Lighting, Acrylic Plating - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4-vr3unmvs

Gold Rush Part 3 - Contest Winner Announcement, Complete rebuild of side panel & More! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6HDtVXW6U4

Gold Rush Part 2 - 420 Radiator mounting, Custom Pump Mount, Rad Painting & More - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0iFKgb0X0E

Gold Rush Part 1 - Overview, Case Modding & Planning - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ll3Iu-oliM

900x900px-LL-9fd7fecb_image.jpeg

900x900px-LL-24af0d25_image.jpeg

I still have a ton to do but its coming along, soon to be getting the fittings, and acrylic tubing as well as custom sleeving :)

Awesome matching colors... Excited to see the end.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

Awesome matching colors... Excited to see the end.

Looking nice. Will be watching for updates.

Thanks Guys, It's alot of work, but will be well worth it after its all done, still have so much to get to even changing out the screws for buttonhead bolts painting and creating more acrylic panels for the front side and sleeving, tubing lighting yadda yadda yadda LOL but its nice to hear your compliments :)

I might actually start liking asus' new color scheme if they are in these kinds of builds.

Definitely subbed.

Core i7 2600  Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3  EVGA GTX 970 FTW  16Gb 1600Mhz G.SKILL

Samsung 500Gb 840EVO RAID0 Random 80GB HDD Corsair GS700 Corsair ArticWhite C70

aw yisssss looks good !

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

blinged out!  Looks amazing man.

aw yisssss looks good !

Thanks guys :) your comments make me me motivated to make it even better! Waiting on coolabratory ultra to start the delid and painting the socket head screws now :)

haha I don't think motivation will be an issue for you.  Question:  is there a piece of glass or something beside ur pci slots?

haha I don't think motivation will be an issue for you. Question: is there a piece of glass or something beside ur pci slots?

I thought the same thing... Looks like a mirror or something...

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

its a bit of acrylic as seen on the video  ;)

Yea.  it looks sweet imo.  Great look and feel to it.

Only issue with the Coollabs is it starts to dry after a while which might leave your CPU overheating if you push it hard later on. Love the matching gold. Will be doing the same in my build.

haha I don't think motivation will be an issue for you.  Question:  is there a piece of glass or something beside ur pci slots?

Yeah you can see in the video how I hand crafted a piece of acyrlic to mount a led strip to shine on the screws and for that effect ;)

its a bit of acrylic as seen on the video  ;)

Thank you for watching the video it really shows how much detail I'm going through with literally every piece of hardware to make sure it's perfect :) subscribe for the new updates and contest coming up soon! Comments are always appreciated !

Only issue with the Coollabs is it starts to dry after a while which might leave your CPU overheating if you push it hard later on. Love the matching gold. Will be doing the same in my build.

Thank you for the info I hadn't heard that yet about it, I'm not to worried about pushing it to far, I will be doing a modest overclock of cpu and gpu's however there is no way I can push this kind of power, this is more of a showcase build of my talents and dream build. Only things I'll play are bf4 and titanfall ;)

If you missed the video update grab some popcorn and watch it's about 25 min for this update

Build log gold rush - update 4 - http://youtu.be/A4-vr3unmvs

Yeah you can see in the video how I hand crafted a piece of acyrlic to mount a led strip to shine on the screws and for that effect ;)

Thank you for watching the video it really shows how much detail I'm going through with literally every piece of hardware to make sure it's perfect :) subscribe for the new updates and contest coming up soon! Comments are always appreciated !

Thank you for the info I hadn't heard that yet about it, I'm not to worried about pushing it to far, I will be doing a modest overclock of cpu and gpu's however there is no way I can push this kind of power, this is more of a showcase build of my talents and dream build. Only things I'll play are bf4 and titanfall ;)

If you missed the video update grab some popcorn and watch it's about 25 min for this update

Build log gold rush - update 4 - http://youtu.be/A4-vr3unmvs

I just watched all your vids and subbed. You're amazing. Keep up the good work.

That gold is very striking, I love it! 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

bro, the acrylic is an amazing touch.  I don't think I've seen a case quite like yours on LTT.  Makes the gold stand out like BANG! I haven't said this before about anyone's build but the word that I can think of to describe your rig is "classy" :)

I just watched all your vids and subbed. You're amazing. Keep up the good work.

That's Awesome! Thank you I'm glad you like them so far :D The Next update (in a while) will be huge as I'm trying to pick out the fittings right now and the 780TI waterblocks Im going to use...

That gold is very striking, I love it! 

bro, the acrylic is an amazing touch.  I don't think I've seen a case quite like yours on LTT.  Makes the gold stand out like BANG! I haven't said this before about anyone's build but the word that I can think of to describe your rig is "classy" :)

Wow thank you that comment is truly incredible, it actually made my day! probably week! I'm so overwhelmed with all of your comments thank you all so much I will do my best to out-do my previous update ;)

Blingbling ma boi! Looks sick

I'll try to take some more pics this weekend after I change the screws with the larger button-head bolts and add the final two pieces of acrylic above the power supply and at the front next to the EK Rad :)

Opps What Happened to my CPU lid!!!???  :blush:

500x1000px-LL-e42b7125_IMG_2693.jpeg

500x1000px-LL-5fa5c863_IMG_2697.jpeg

500x1000px-LL-f2fd899f_IMG_2701.jpeg

500x1000px-LL-f1514bf1_IMG_2703.jpeg

500x1000px-LL-94eabaca_IMG_2707.jpeg

500x1000px-LL-e20fb3ce_IMG_2708.jpeg

500x1000px-LL-2dcd0060_IMG_2709.jpeg

Well Guess I gotta put her back on with new paste ;) Let me know if you want to see more, Im about to buy my fittings... going to be difficult deciding what to do, go with Monsoon hardline gold or paint my own.... 

let me know if you have any suggestions  :D

500x1000px-LL-10845061_IMG_2713.jpeg

500x1000px-LL-655db2ca_IMG_2714.jpeg

500x1000px-LL-d25aafe7_IMG_2716.jpeg

500x1000px-LL-40f01cd6_IMG_2717.jpeg

500x1000px-LL-f810b0b6_IMG_2723.jpeg

500x1000px-LL-95e4cd13_IMG_2725.jpeg

500x1000px-LL-06fec7b1_IMG_2726.jpeg

Now I have to figure out what to do about the I/O silver, it needs to be black, does anyone know where or how to apply vinal? I cant find it anywhere and want to use it on that section.

Well Guess I gotta put her back on with new paste ;) Let me know if you want to see more, Im about to buy my fittings... going to be difficult deciding what to do, go with Monsoon hardline gold or paint my own.... 

let me know if you have any suggestions  :D

Ooooh yes please, Monsoon fittings! Love them so much!

Core i7 2600  Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3  EVGA GTX 970 FTW  16Gb 1600Mhz G.SKILL

Samsung 500Gb 840EVO RAID0 Random 80GB HDD Corsair GS700 Corsair ArticWhite C70

• 4 months later...